[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard would it be to find a fuckbuddy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450038237127.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1450038237127.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
Hello /adv/
I'm a 20 yo guy here
I've had 3 girlfriends and I think I don't want another girlfriend (no I'm not gay). I think I got tired of the whole boyfriend-girlfriend act, the needyness, the commitment.
However I am still a man and wanna fuck. But I'm not that rich to afford prostitutes too often (also I'm paranoid about STDs). And I don't really like to get drunk all the time for a random hookup with a girl at a party and I don't think it would be ethical to take advantage of a drunk girl.
So I deduced that the only choice for me is to find a fuck buddy. Like a girl who'd fuck me but wouldn't require me to act all caring and shit.
So I asked my last ex girlfriend (we had a smooth breakup, so I asked after we broke up) how much she would rate my looks. She rated 8/10. How hard would it be for an 8/10 to find a fuckbuddy? How would one start these kinds of relationships? I imagine if I started dating and stated that I just want sex would put 90% of girls off and would take way too long? Should I write some suggestive lines on tinder or something? How would a guy find a fuckbuddy?
>>
TL;DR
How a 8/10 dude could find a regular girl to fuck with no strings attached?
>>
tindr
>>
>>17276199
Should I just ask a girl if she's DTF?
>>
>>17276212
Best way is to offer to do some mutual activity together or invite her to a social gathering.

Basically coffee, alcohol, weed, or a party. Chicks are dtf but never want to admit it because they are all paranoid about meeting guys off the internet.
>>
I know this is not helpful but where can I find a jacket like the one in OP's pic.

Also just don't tell her you just want sex. Make her fall in love with you and just keep using her for sex. She might fall so in love with you that she doesn't even care if you're just using her, as long as you're with her it satisfies her.
>>
>>17276243
>approach it in the sociopathic way

State your intentions if she asks, or be straightforward you want just casual sex with her if you think you can pull it off.

Some will leave, some will be fine with sex only. Its not too hard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.