[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i go to community college or trade school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
I already register for community college.
Before graduation i was told and advice by school staff to apply for community college.
I was uncertain about whether or not i wanted to attend college, but i did it anyways since there's that whole belief that in order to be successful you need a college degree and so on.

I'm reconsidering whether or not that was a smart idea.
I will not be able to pay college loans since my family is low income. And i don't have a job at the moment and im not sure if I'll have one in the future.
I applied for financial aid but I'm not sure how much that will help me.
I do not want to spend my 20s and 30s paying bills and debts.
I heard trade school is cheaper and faster but the careers in trade school seem kinda crappy.

Another problem is me not having an idea of what i want to do for a career or the rest of my life. As of now, I don't have an interest that makes me pursue it as a career.
For community college i put down liberal arts since i didn't knew what i wanted and the school staff told me that i should just pick that since it's just general classes.

Any advice for a soon to be 19year old who's in the process of adulting?
>>
Trade school.

Liberal arts = garbage. Garbage and debt.

What are you good at?
>>
>>17276076
College is if you want the "american dream" of learning nothing of value and fighting off debt for the rest of your life while working in Starbucks
Trade School is for when you want to learn a trade with some other educating shit on the side and get to work after graduating

Of course I'm not sure if trade school is free where you're from, if it isn't, you're fucked either way.
>>
>>17276154
>"American dream"
>failing this hard to understand so simple a concept
See? Garbage. Learn a trade OP.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.