[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>helped a neighbor with some stuff around the house >mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: lobster.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lobster.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>helped a neighbor with some stuff around the house
>mostly yardwork and patching various walls
>one day she starts just wearing skimpy robes
>few times I go over there later, she says shes short on money... says she can repay me a different way
>thinking she baked me something or food
>nope.jpg
>starts undoing my jeans
>starts blowing me in the kitchen
>nut in her mouth and a little on her chin
>I just got sucked off by my friend's mom.
>patch wall in bedroom
>she walks into the room completely naked
>fuck the shit out of her

How fucked am I? I'm fucking one of my friend's mom... oh to make matters worse... she also asked me to do some work for a friend of her's... is she also trying to pimp me out?
>>
You know you could have said no and walked out, right?
>>
why would you be fucked

sounds like a good deal
>>
>>17276030
His mom is really hot, and I had actually really wanted to fuck her.
>>17276040
because he is going to be pissed...
>>
>>17276030
Why in fuck would OP do that.

OP, I don't see a problem here.
>>
>>17276100
Given the fact that he's freaking out about this, there's probably some reason he should have said no.
>>
If you are consenting to a sexual relationship which brings you doubts and regrets then I recommend ending that relationship.
>>
>>17276045
I assume you're an adult. I also assume the mom is an adult and not attached to your friend's dad. So while your friend might not be too happy about it, it really is none of his business who his mom is fucking.

However, >>17276119 is worth heeding.

I would also be pissed if she's trying to set you up for fucking her friends. Not just for the bullshit and disrespect inherent in trying to pimp you out, but also in exchange for doing housework for them? That's just insulting. If nothing else, if her friends want to fuck you so badly, you should not be having to do work for them for it. You're doing them a favor, not the other way around.
>>
>>17276045
Tell him there's only room in her pussy for the one of you and it's not gonna be him so its gotta be you m8
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.