[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just met up with someone to cheat on my gf (travelled a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
So I just met up with someone to cheat on my gf (travelled a few hours actually), and had sort of accepted that I was a bad person for doing so.
But when I actually met up, I realised how much I love my girlfriend, and I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I told the girl how I felt and that I was sorry for leading her on.
Thing is, I still went to meet and fuck this girl, and even though we didn't fuck or even kiss, the fact that I did this and went on this date scenario with her makes me feel like I cheated, enough so that I have the guilt.
What do?
>>
FFS, if you're insistent on being guilty, then you might as well do something guilt-worthy.
>>
You didn't; you made a stupid decision, had every opportunity to go through with it, and decided not to be unfaithful.

Take it to your grave and treat your girl right.
>>
>>17275973

>What do?

If you want to have sex with this girl, break up with your girlfriend. End of story.
>>
>>17275986

This. You didn't do anything wrong, just chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
>>
Do nothing. Say nothing. Nothing happened.

A lot of people would argue with this, but if you've honestly got renewed love for your girlfriend, and you know that you appreciate her, then I don't think it matters.

My ex-girlfriend did sort of a similar thing. Went to go hook up with some guy, probably actually went through with it. You know how girls are. Anyways, I can't speak for myself, but if she thinks everything is going fine, you want to commit yourself 100% to her, and this isn't going to be a thing that happens again, then it never happened.

We fuck up a lot as human beings. It's so hard for us to tell the truth 90% of the time because we don't even know what the truth is. I think this would just create unnecessary tension in your relationship.

Is it fucking ethical? No. Should something like this stand between two people who genuinely love each other? I don't think so.
>>
>>17276009

This.
I was in a similar situation and carried a level of toxic guilt around for months after - even when my girlfriend would talk about all the stories she heard of her friend's ex boyfriends cheating I'd get nervous and stuff.
You begin to realise it's all just pointless and a waste of energy.
The guilt is just something you're forcing on yourself when really you should be putting the energy into making your relationship worthwhile.

If you do choose to cheat, well that's down to yourself when it comes to dealing with the morality of a situation.
Some people can handle it, some people can't.
Whatever you do, if you choose to stay with this girl just make her happy because at the end of the day what she doesn't know won't hurt her but it probably won't keep your head straight either.
>>
>>17275973
>this is the type of men women date

top kek
>>
>>17276499
>>>/r9k/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.