[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys so few days ago went on a first date with a girl, I suggested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: the+ol'+spicy+keychain.jpg (242 KB, 845x1036) Image search: [Google]
the+ol'+spicy+keychain.jpg
242 KB, 845x1036
Ok guys so few days ago went on a first date with a girl, I suggested drinks because it's really an easy way to get to know someone and a quick getaway if things go bad. Things went a lot better than expected tho as we ended up staying until the bar closed shop, and even better I got home and suggested meeting up again and she has agreed.

That's where I hit a wall, what do I do for the second date? Any suggestions? Is a walk too boring given that we have already sat and talked for 5+ hours? All be it with a live band playing near us. I was gonna suggest this spot I walk frequently with quite a nice view at the end it's quite a long walk tho (45 min there then same back), tone it down maybe or still good?
>>
>>17275867
A nicer bar?
>>
>>17275896
I would like to keep my alcoholism under wraps until I've at least locked her in y'know.
>>
File: 1464454856799.jpg (427 KB, 914x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464454856799.jpg
427 KB, 914x1280
glassblowing, ziplining, soapmaking, kayaking... If you can't think of a second date have fun with the 50th...
>>
>>17275950
I just missed an oppurtunity to fish on the first date, and it became quite loud so a lot of it was laughing and joking. Just need ideas for a casual second to properly fish for the things she is into and not. I should be grand after that.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.