[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related real? Why is it the exact opposite of all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466457461438.jpg (719 KB, 360x3345) Image search: [Google]
1466457461438.jpg
719 KB, 360x3345
Is pic related real?

Why is it the exact opposite of all the advice you get on here
>>
A lot of it is almost assuredly true however I suspect a lot of hyperbole, cherry picking, and lying.

I doubt that the girls that actually stick to their principals are a small minority as he says, not providing the name of the dating website, etc all provide some doubt but there is just a lot of stuff that I can't simply tell are true or not due to lack of information.
>>
>>17275759
it makes me feel like it's all pointless, and it makes me angry at most people for not realizing it
>>
>>17275773
For realizing what? That women are human?
What, you think men wouldn't jump at that chance to go fuck a bitch who was out, hot, and looking for it?

Welcome to reality, bitch.

Here, we've got a small sample size of less than 100 people on a dating site ( A SITE FOR MEETING PEOPLE ) which probably has several hundreds of thousands of members.

So it's a very small pool of people relative to the community, it's a site that exists for the sole purpose of meeting people, and it's backed by virtually no objective evidence.

I really don't know what to say to you, OP.

People want different things, that much is true. When somebody thinks they have the perfect shot at something good, they're going to take it.

If it wasn't for the crippling anxiety a lot of men faced, I'm sure many of them would jump at the chance to do the same.

Pointless? No, you've just been educated. Now that you've learned, you can start making real progress.
>>
>>17275728
>Is pic related real?
In what sense? It was probably taken from /r9k/, so it's real in the sense that someone really did write it.

However, it isn't real in the sense of reflecting reality. It's the pathetic, creepy ranting of a manchild going BAWWWWW over having to actually finction as a human being if he wants to be desirable as a mate. He blames all his failures on his looks, despite the relatively low weight looks carry with women, because it absolves him of responsibility for his own life. If it's all about things he can't change, then it's unfair to expect him to change, isn't it?

Excepy that it's never about the things he can't change. Ever. Even the tiniest scrap of scrutiny of a redpiller's life is usually ebough to reveal the bad choices that brought him here, and which are the real reason women shy away. He could change them whenever he wanted: not necessarily instantaneously or pleasantly, but completely within his power. All he ever has to do is grow the fuck up.

>Why is it the exact opposite of all the advice you get on here
Because this board is populated mostly by decent and, more to the point, functional human beings. People who have actually talked to women, or dealt with them in contexts that didn't involve trying to sleep with them. Some of us even have genuine friends who happen to be female. Some of us even ARE female. These things, taken together, make us at least a semi-decent source of insight and advice about women, which is more than any redpiller, MGTOW, or hugbox for the above can ever be.
>>
>>17275791
>>17275783
what does this mean
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.