[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have tips with how to get laid? I haven't the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1454458550508.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1454458550508.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
Does anyone have tips with how to get laid? I haven't the slightest clue on how to start or what to say
>>
>>17275726
Talking to grill is a good start.
>>
Step 1: be female.

That's pretty much all you need.
>>
Wear hammer pants and talk with a lisp.
>>
Stop fapping
Your instincts will take care of the rest
>>
>>17275732
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17275763
No they won't.
>>
>>17275822
Yes, they will
You will either get out of here and find yourself some pussy or cry tears of cum.
>>
>>17275726
if you just want to get laid and nothing else, just hire a prostitute or go get drunk at a club
>>
File: just b urself.png (22 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
22 KB, 914x1091
>>17275866
Top tier advice you got there desu senpai.
>>
>>17275866
Not op, but honestly I dont see this working. For one, it could take months to find a girl and his nuts will explode. Two, not fapping isn't gonna magically make someone like him. He'll maybe get out more, but if he's a greasy blue balled schlub, then women will still avoid him.
>>
>>17275810
>acting like this isn't a fact of life
only thing you might need to add is don't be a fat fuck but even today there are gross ass men who will slop that pig trough
>>
>>17276194
An ugly nose girl is way less fuckable than a fat one. And this is a fact.
>>
>>17276280
haha, no. its amazing to me that you would rather fuck a literal emodiment of sloth and gluttony than someone who gives a shit about their body appearance enough to go through the pain of getting a piercing or any other bodymod for that matter that isn't extremely appearance altering. what the fuck is attractive to you about a nose anyways?
>>
>>17275810
he speaks the truth getting laid as a girl is like tutorial mode with cheat codes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6wi81qEDo4
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.