[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does the thought of being loved by someone make me uncomfortable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 456712248840.jpg (111 KB, 604x543) Image search: [Google]
456712248840.jpg
111 KB, 604x543
why does the thought of being loved by someone make me uncomfortable?
>>
Do you feel like you are not deserving of love? Like you'd be tricking them, or keeping them from being really happy, or wasting their time?
>>
>>17275576
yeah that might be it, i don't really see the point of relationships, not even friendship anymore
>>
sounds like you're depressed and/or just need to spend time with other people irl more often.
>>
>>17275602
i'm on anti-depressants since 9 months back, when i went to school and saw people regularly i didn't feel better than i do now. that was two years ago and i can't really say i miss it
>>
>>17275568
Maybe you aren't used to being loved
I know I have that problem
>>
>>17275617
seeing people at school is not what I mean. Join clubs at the local Y, find some people to go the park or a coffee place with. Just explore local areas and talk to people that look nice. Actually interacting with people on a non-academic or professional level.
>>
>>17275628
by going to school i also meant hanging out with people, should have been more clear. i went out drinking, to movies, parks, parties, did drugs etc., when school was over i didn't bother keeping contact with anyone, and people left me alone
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.