[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im pretty much forever alone, and previosly i was a forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: neet.jpg (207 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
207 KB, 900x675
So im pretty much forever alone, and previosly i was a forever alone virgin.

Anyways. The only girls i seem to be able to attract is fat chicks who are way fatter than me.

Should i date them, or should i stay alone?
Im having a hard time deciding, because on one hand im not attracted to these girls, on the other hand i don't want to still be living alone when im 40.

And yes, there is a girl, there is always a girl...

Any advice?
>>
>>17275550
Fat girls are cute, make her lose weight so she's your eternal waifu
>>
>>17275555
I kinda like her personality, she's into Japan, just like me.

Problem is she's fatter than me, just like the last girl i dated, and she's taller than me with heels on, older than me and kinda looks like my neckbeard friend...

Anways, im torn here. Im thinking about keeping her as a friend, but i also kinda want to have sex with somthing, no matter what right now... and well, she seems like a relationship girl. She didn't want to tag along to my palce after the first date, but she's still showing interest.
>>
>>17275567
Get your blowjobs, don't tell your friends, and keep her a side secret that should never interfere with your life.

Or, swallow your pride, and love the fatty for all she weighs, m8.
>>
>>17275550
Get in shape, go to gym, start lifting. You will look good, gain confidence and eventually get out of beta male into alpha territory.
This is the best advice I could give you, don't settle for average or fat.
>>
>>17275600
>Get your blowjobs
That was all i was thinking about initially.
She asked me out, and i couldn't say no to the vision of my cum on her face..
>>
>>17275607
>Get in shape, go to gym, start lifting.
Im not really in shape, but i've been lifting and eating like a horse for like 5 years. I've gotten kinda big.
>>
File: 1462428386298.png (128 KB, 793x645) Image search: [Google]
1462428386298.png
128 KB, 793x645
>>17275626
Work on getting in shape and also set goals on getting bigger. Maybe a harder routine? Better protein intake? Less fat/carbs/sugary/junk foods?

You want attention from females? Well you gotta work and make yourself attractive.
>>
>>17275645
I know, my dicipline is worthless.

Actually, lately it's been my workmates who has been keepiing me on track by insisting to go to the gym almost every day and making me feel bad for not tagging along.

I eat too much carbs, and quitting carbs has been as fruitless as trying to quit fapping for me.

I should probably date a fat girl, because i have the fat mentality kinda. Except i work out, so it doesn't fuck me up as bad as it would if i didn't.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.