[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soap in my urethra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1094x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1094x1600
Sorry this isn't a very deep or metaphysical issue I have, but I need some advice about something a little more commonplace.

Like an autist, I tried jacking off with shampoo in the morning and now I have a burning urethra when I piss. It feels like a needle in my dick, I simply can't use the bathroom and I have to pee really badly.

What should I do?
>>
Wait it out

Pussy
>>
>>17275272
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>17275278
FUCK
>>
>>17275272
Like the first anon said, wait it out.
Next time rinse thoroughly and don't jack off too vigorously with substances that aren't meant for internal usage.
>>
>>17275285
Very funny.

I haven't done something this retarded since I was in high school, so I can see what you're getting at.

I just couldn't remember what I did to ease the pain back then.
>>
>>17275290
Well don't put anything else in there!

It's supposed to be exit only ;)
>>
>>17275272
Don't use shampoo. Try to piss, but not much you can do
>>
Rise it as best as you can with water, and then urinate anyways. You want to clean the urethra out. It hurts but it'll heal.
>>
>>17275546
Yeah, I was forced to do this a few minutes ago since I had to shit really badly and it's impossible for me to take a dump without peeing.

I fucking chomped down on my arm and bit as hard as I could to fight the pain. It wasn't as bad as trying to pee this morning but it still hurt.

I think it's mostly better now. Thanks bros
>>
File: 1455829410999.png (347 KB, 537x533) Image search: [Google]
1455829410999.png
347 KB, 537x533
And that's why you always use conditioner to beat off in the shower, kids.
>>
>>17275272
You're probably dehydrated. You should be able to piss out any soap that gets in there in a few minutes.
>>
Drink some cranberry juice
That shit cleans your urinary system like nothing else
And you need to piss anyway
Never do dumbass shit like this anymore OP
>>
>>17275566
Or you could grow up and fap like a real human bean.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.