[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop being scared of sex? Im 22, living on my own,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
How do i stop being scared of sex?
Im 22, living on my own, with decent job, renting a huge room in preety much empty flat, looking quite good, working out, new phone and plenty of cash in the bank all of that yet im still a virgin. Not a kissless one, i had girlfriends, girls at partys but ive never actualy had proper sex.
Not that im scared of talking with them, most of the day ive spent on skype with some girls while playing video games/doing some random sht.
There are girls chatting to me, flirting at work, with some of them ive been to clubs, they clearly want it, all i have to do is text them asking if they are free tonight yet i cannot force myself to do that.

I had chat with one of the girls before leaving job yday, she is off today. The whole day i was thinking of inviting her over but i cant force myself to. I really want her to come but its getting late now, probs wasted another chance.
Any tips? I dont have much excuses that i could think of. Should i go for a prostitue to break through? Is it cause im overthinking whole situation worrying that i wont last long enought or she wont like the average size of mine?

Pic slightly related, rly love this angle.
>>
>>17275233
If I walked into my room saw OP's pic related I would be scared too!
>>
>>17275241
I probably wouldn't know how to react, lol. You know they know their asses are hanging out...but there's two of them, so how do you handle that? Hail mary threesome, or distance one from the other to better your odds?
>>
>>17275233
You're probably the type that needs to be in a relationship first...nothing wrong with that, you're just not the type to bang girls willy nilly
>>
Get into a relationship first. I was basically in your situation too (though I'm less fit lol).

I would worry about sex a lot too. About my performance and/or size. Honestly, if you find a woman who really likes you, she won't even care about those things. Men see sex as a big performance but really women seem to view it entirely differently.

The first time I tried anything with my current gf (which happened to be the first date :p), I came right in my pants and proceeded to awkwardly finger her until she came once.

It took some time for me to become comfortable but she's always been more than willing to help me with some sexual healing lol.

Now I feel very confident and comfortable, and she usually cums multiple times. Sex is just a normal part of my life now. Anyways, if I can make one point it is just dont worry about it! Be honest and open with your partner and if they are worth your time, they will understand. Don't go to a hooker
>>
>>17275706
One more point from me. I think the best thing about having a steady gf is that I don't have to think about sex all day. As paradoxical as that may seem.

If you're like me, you probably stress hard about it. Find the right woman, have lots of sex, and it will probably stop dominating your life.

I feel like I can actually focus on what's happening in my life without this constant nagging urge.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.