[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting women as you hit 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1463199793585.jpg (83 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1463199793585.jpg
83 KB, 640x960
I'm not really sure where or how to meet women anymore. I turn 30 shortly, and these days it seems like there's nowhere to find anyone of actual worth - plus I grew up in this city, so I feel like I know everyone, or someone they know, etc.

I'm in shape, well-off financially, have a large set of friends, diverse interests... I know none of that "entitles" me to anyone, but I'm just saying, I'm not a virgin NEET with nothing going for him. I'm also not desperate for a relationship, but following the whole "wait for it and it will come" kind of thing isn't getting me anywhere.

When I was in my early 20s, I always had a ton of dateable options, it was hard to choose. The crucial thing is that I'm also not just looking for a cheap easy fuck... I'm happy jerking off at home if it comes down to it. If I really wanted to fuck, it'd take me no time at all - I live in Vegas, I can pounce on some drunk girl in a club within minutes.

I've tried online dating, which sucks. Meetup.com never has anything actually interesting going on.

Any ideas?
>>
>>17275201
I met far more women after I turned 30. If you are in good shape and financially well off and still can't meet a decent woman it could be that your personality is offputting or you are attracted to women out of your reach. Could either of those be true?
>>
>>17275201
Work, school, or friends.

Those are the only ways.

>online dating

Meme/10

>bars/clubs

Enjoy your HPV and genital warts.
>>
>>17275214
This is some truly terrible advice. Why not ruin your career or existing friendships by poaching women from your job or friend circle?
>>
>>17275212

I mean, personality-wise, I have a ton of friends and people really enjoy my company. I'm frequently invited to go do things with people and they really enjoy my company, and say it. I know they could all be lying, but I'm pretty damn sure people consider me a lot of fun to be around.

I guess something that could be a negative is that I'm always busy, and always on to the next thing? I have a lot lot lot of close social bonds and work bonds and invest a lot of my time and energy into maintaining those relationships.

Attracted to women out of my reach? Sure, to some degree, but I've been with some truly beautiful women in my time, so I rarely feel like I'm punching outside of my class.

At it's core this is more about finding women that match me than it is finding women who are interested... I'd be satisfied with finding some interesting women and getting shot down, because that happens, but I can't find them. I'm not above dating anyone career wise, but I rarely run into any options.

>>17275214

I do have a big flaw, falling for chicks that I work with. I've had one at each job I've ever worked. But y'know, don't dip your pen in company ink or whatever... I'm trying to avoid that. Hasn't worked out in the past, isn't working now.
>>
>>17275243
>falling for chicks that I work with

If this is a common occurence, you seem to be falling for girls who you get to know well and share a common interest or behaviour with.

That was all I had, a shitty observation, perhaps you can find a tread somewhere that helps you find what you seek

Also im very inebriated
>>
Dropping in because I'm the same age. However, I prefer girls under 25. Advice for me?
>>
>>17275201
Maximize the quantity and quality of your social interactions. Try to forge deep meaningful connections with people, not just people you want to date. Pursue your passions while also exploiting their social side. For example, if you're into music, take classes or go to shows, join a band, etc. It sounds like a lot of effort at first but the more you do it the easier it gets. People will tend to seek you out and you will be having more interactions with people you are compatible with.
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107 KB, 450x338
>>17275201
> Any ideas
What do you want? A wife? A girlfriend? Someone to cheat on your present gf with? The next conquest?

Until you figure out what you want, we can't help you find it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.