[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New job, kind of nervous as I'm typical shut-in trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey people of /adv/,

I recently got a position helping around a charity store on weekends, and I was offered to either work on the cash register or help in the back, steaming/ironing clothes.

I kind of want to work around the front on the register, but I'm basically a shut in and I've not done anything like that before and I'm kind of scared of fucking up in front of people.

Am I just overthinking this because I've not done it before? I kind of want to know what I'm supposed to expect working out front on a cash register.
>>
Man up.
>>
>>17275166
>fucking up in front of people
Customers literally don't give a shit if you mess up a little unless you somehow give them the wrong change or something.
>>
Just do it, you'll learn that way and realize that it's not nearly as big a deal as you're building it up to be.
>>
>>17275171

I suppose once I get there I don't really have a choice. Thanks, though

>>17275184
>>17275190

Yeah, you guys are probably right. I'm just being a little bitch over nothing. It's just hard for me to rationalize stuff sometimes.

I'll just do what I can do and hope I don't fuck it up massively
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.