[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extremely attractive women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: 1455088831684__1_.jpg (278 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455088831684__1_.jpg
278 KB, 1400x1200
We're all fed the idea the really fucking hot women are "one of us" at their core, so how does the average guy seduce/get in a relationship with one?

They get invited to yaught parties, mansion parties, photoshoots around the world, and all the exciting events you can think of. How do you walk up to a girl like that and truly impress her? I have hooked up with I'd say is an 8/10 at best, (just broke up with 7/10 qt) but those perfect women almost seem like another species. Any advice on scoring with them?
>>
>still rating girls out of 10

You're not gonna make it.
>>
>>17275127
Just rape them. Arabs have no problems breaking the rules to get what they want, why should you?

/thread
>>
>>17275134

My 10 is obviously not your 10 specifically. I'm referring to high tier women who most men would find desirable
>>
>>17275137
Holy shit. Well Arabs can't get prosecuted for their crimes because of soft European governments that will never arrest the brown boys that dindu nuffin.

My ass would be all over the news by morning
>>
Any success stories with hooking up with goddess-tier babes?
>>
That PUA guy Mystery is actually pretty smart. He has a firm understanding of social behavior and applies it to women very successfully.

I think it only works on dumb, vapid girls though. Which is probably what most of these goddesses are anyway.
>>
>>17275167
Childhood friend that really liked me when we were younger still had feelings for me

She was okay growing up, but I was still nice to her and all. Then she grew up to be a goddess who still had eyes for me.

I guess I just got lucky desu, I didn't really do anything special to get it.
>>
>>17275188
Is memorized game a meme? I used to glimpse over the theory real quick when I was younger, never tried to implement anything though.
>>
>>17275194
Pretty based famalam.
>>
>>17275204
It's not really memorized from what I could tell... it's more like understanding social ques, adjusting your behavior accordingly, and maximizing your social value.

I always thought Mystery acted kind of dickish/douchey towards the women he hit on, but it somehow works. He went to MIT to study social such-and-such and basically used his knowledge to devise a system to fuck hot bitches by basically manipulating them, lol. Bretty great stuff.
>>
>>17275127

I've been told I'm very very attractive by a lot of people, so I don't know if my advice is valid, but I still consider myself more of an everyman. There's two girls I've ever done anything with I consider true, objective, 10/10s (some guys find things in girls that not every guy likes but others do and it pushes them from another's 8 to a 10). One I met at Matt Leinart's Super Bowl party in Phoenix. I think she just drunkenly assumed I was hot shit or some kind of celebrity because I was there, but we ended up fooling around around the corner because I told her some stupid jokes.

Another girl was in town in Vegas. We ended up lucking into a limo, drove around and I got us comped into a club because I just happened to know the guy at the front desk, and then we ended up at my buddy's parents' ridiculously nice place drinking champagne in the pool until the sun was coming up, and she asked me if I was going to fuck her or not and dropped her panties right in front of me. We fucked in my friend's parents' bathtub, and it was amazing.

I guess my point is, even if you're not wealthy, show some kind of aura of respect and popularity and you'll get some chances.
>>
>>17275220
This is bait right?
>>
>>17275220
That's...pretty cool
>>
>>17275217
I'm sure there are definitely concepts to take out of his work. Even if you don't like certain lines, I can see how the theory would apply to women, especially dumb ones. You need attraction before comfort before sex, etc.. think it's time to rev up ol Utorrent and find some material!
>>
>>17275220

Not bad man. It seems like their perception of status as you mentioned can bring you wonders. I also kek'd at fucking her in the parents hot tub, most men would rage. Did your buddy find out?
>>
>>17275127
Dunno. Might be that I'm still heartbroken but desu I don't even give a shit about how attractive a woman looks. Now it's so much more about how attractive she is and the vibe she's giving off that does it for me.
The shitty thing is that that's even rarer to find than pure physical beauty.
>also still rating women
that's a pedastal. No wonder you're such an autist around them
>>
>>17275127
>>17275248
also lemme tell you one thing that I learned in my 22 years I wish I learned earlier. You can't force a connection with people.
Either she digs you or she doesn't. Getting hot shit yourself is a good start too. But it all really doesn't matter at all bro. Let things happen
>>
>>17275235
yee. If you're just trying to get some tail then I think it'd be useful.
>>
>>17275225

No bait, real stuff.

>>17275232

Thanks!

>>17275238

My buddy was well aware of what happened - he was around the corner fucking her best friend in his parents' bed.

The next (same) day was one of the most hungover days I can remember in my life.
>>
>>17275268
What the hell are you doing on 4chan/adv/?
>>
>this thread again
OP is an autist who things perception of beauty doesn't depend on culture.
>>
>>17275283

I started posting on 4chan back in 2005 during college, and it's just kind of a habit. I still like to swing through /co/ and /ck/ from time to time, and I like some of the slice of life stuff on /adv/ that you can't find on other boards.

/adv/ has given me good advice in the past actually, and I'd like to pay it forward, so I still come post and give my thoughts, and occasionally ask my own questions. It's nice to have a board to bounce ideas off of with complete anonymity, because despite doing cool things with my life, I still get concerned I'm doing the wrong thing.
>>
>>17275283
Humblebragging
>>
>>17275284

And the OP wants help attaining the beauty that his culture deems the best... so what?

Stop being so philosophical. The guy wants to date a blonde with big tits, nice legs, and a great smile. Who's to blame him? To each their own, even you subhumans who like fat chicks and feet.
>>
>>17275301
He is delusional and lives in his own world, no advice will help him.
He just hasn't shown it yet in this thread.
>>
>>17275298

Would it help if I spent more time telling OP to research PUA or that he's shallow?

I'm relating stories of what I've seen work in my own life. That's the point of advice. Not to t-test in a double blind study with test and control groups.
>>
>>17275284

>My 10 is obviously not your 10 specifically. I'm referring to high tier women who most men would find desirable

You're the only autist here, I never said anyone had to follow my idea of perfection. There are simply women out there that nearly every man on earth would find desirable, whether you want to accept that or not doesn't change the truth.
>>
>>17275308
I've seen this guy spam "LE BEAUTY IS SUBJECTIVE" in other threads before. He will never accept that attraction is not a choice.
>>
>>17275347
Read what you said on your first thread and tell me you are not an autist.
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17264380/
>>
I don't get it. If you can get these 8/10 women why can't you get the 9/10 ones? There's no logic to what you're saying.
>>
>>17275363
The 9's and 10's live significantly different lifestyles than more average women. It would be logical that their mate selection would be more specific.
>>
>>17275137
>threading yourself
>criticizing sand niggers for the wrog things

Lurk more.

>>17275127
Clothes and make up make women beautiful. There's definitely a level of natural beauty, but you'd be surprised how much of a change you'd see with some light make-up and a good outfit.

Anyways, the real key to being attractive is to be a likeable person. If people like you then they'll notice your good traits more than your flaws.
>>
>>17275127

be attractive. the problem with guys like you is that you want to be average and not put effort in and get a 10/10.

most 10/10s are that way cuz they dont only manage their diet, but they also go to the fucking gym, a lot. they also invest in a shit ton of make up. not just in the product itself but in learning how to use it.

and jesus, not all 10 / 10s go to yacht parties, mansion parties, or photoshoots. thats a very specific kind of girl trying to make it in a specific kind of industry, and they arent even 10/10s they just have specific body types that are best shooped.

if you want to get with a 10/10 go to the gym until you are fucking ripped.
>>
Getting with a dime is tricky and the payoff is usually disapointing. First you have to never give them the reaction that 99.9 percent of give them and thats put them on a pedestool. You have to treat them like a 6. Dont ever talk about how good they look. Theve been hearing this shit their whole life. And if you play aloof enough and talk about how funny or smart they are instead of pretty, theyll fall. And get ready for the worst blowjob and fuck youve ever had. Not kidding, unless theyre a stripper and slut it will probably be the worst lay youve ever had. Gods vengence, mother fucker.
>>
>>17275395

I see. And you know this how? What is it these slightly more attractive women do hat is significantly different anyway?

By the way Trump's daughter is like a 7.
>>
>>17275220
Women love status, even if it's only perceived status.

Now the question is, how surprised are you?
>>
>>17275408
Worst cop-out advice ever. Stop spreading this bullshit. I swear people don't even consider ideas themselves, they just spit out generic bullshit like "hit the gym".

If you suck with women, it doesn't matter if you're ripped or not, there's still going to be spaghetti dripping out of your pockets.

I know 3 guys who were 60+lbs overweight all throughout highschool and college, who got ripped in their adulthood. They are still the same spergs as they were before hand.

I reduced by bodyfat from 26% to 12% and put on muscle over the course of 3 years - my sex life is identical to when I was chubby.

Hell dude, go on chaturbate and watch all the couples with the hot 19yr girl and the fat hairy 28yr guys.
>>
>>17275431
https://youtu.be/QJ-sCjNbLMA
>>
>>17275416
>trumps daughter is like a 7

No matter which dude I meet, whether libcuck or alt right, all find her stunning. Please tell me what country you live in where the average female walks around like that.
>>
>>17275408
This is pretty damn good advice. A 10 with veluptuous breasts, thin waist, and nice ass would likely gravitate towards someone who is fit and extremely well groomed.
>>
>>17275442
Video proves nothing. Formerly fat fucks don't act like that. Don't you get the point? It's all mindset. This guy has the mindset, and uses his body to amplify it.

If that same guy had the same body, but the mind of a 4chan autist, it wouldn't matter.

And let's not even talk about the fact that he's juicing.
>>
>>17275453
The reaction from those women should have spelled out quite clearly how powerful good looks are. Here's another well articulated one ir you're still not convinced.

https://youtu.be/krsNcFQwsbc
>>
>>17275446

She's attractive. But she's also a youngish woman that has good stylists and takes care of herself. If this is what you mean by a 10/10 then just go to any college campus and fuck a skinny blond chick that has watched a few Youtube make up tutorials.

Honestly, look at the picture of her in the OP. Imagine all the make up taken off and her in some frumpy pyjamas. A pretty but nevertheless fairly average looking girl.

I think you're just looking for glamorous rich girls.
>>
>>17275598
>>17275442
BREAKING NEWS
GIRLS LIKE GUYS WHO ARE IN SHAPE
Holy shit you're autistic.
>>
>>17275749
Yes it is quite obvious, that's the point I was proving to the other anon. God damn you've reached pinnacle level autism
>>
>>17275308
PUA doesn't work in most environments and you should just stop giving a fuck and develop a personality and wait to find girls you actually wouldn't mind have a conversation with.

Other than that make more friends and then you will seem approachable
>>
>>17275415
Wrong, unless she is a complete ditz.
And wrong.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.