[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Houston we have a problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 14337088191260.png (18 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
14337088191260.png
18 KB, 489x423
Sup /adv/, I need some advice.
I am studying a first year at the university, and I can't stand it anymore. I was going to be a teacher, but I realised that I don't want to teach, I don't want to study there.

I would be glad to quit the studying, but I can't, cause I have a contract with some company. According to that contract I must to work as a teacher for 3 years after graduating. If I won't, I 'll have to pay them three times the amount. And it's a large sum of money.

What should I do? I am stumped, cause in the next year I'll have to pay twice as much, if I'll make a decision to quit this fucking shit.
>>
>>17274782
Unfortunately, you should NEVER have agreed to such a contract. Review the contract very carefully for any circumstances which may apply to you and lessen the penalties for withdrawal. If you truly hate what you're studying and must break the contract, then you should look into what kind of repayment plans are available and find work ASAP so you can cover those payments and survive financially while you decide what you do want to study or what direction you want to take next. GL!
>>
Firstly, the fact that you signed that contract is probably the dumbest decision I have seen on the chans outside of some of the shit on /r9k/.

Secondly: Review the contract and see exactly what the terms are. Every contract has a release clause, if it doesn't it's not valid. I would consider talking to a pro-bono lawyer, because this contract doesn't really sound legal to me. An employer cannot force you to work on penalty of debt slavery if you don't follow through like this.
>>
>>17274782
Suck it up.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.