[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of the way my body looks I miss being skinny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 96x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 96x144
I'm tired of the way my body looks I miss being skinny. I try to motivate myself to loose weight. But nope
I mean I can but that means I have to go back to tearing myself down and feeling like shit again and drinking nothing but water I don't know what to do ....
>>
Being hot is worth the effort, think of all the fun and sex you will get.
You may temporarily enjoy food but if you are skinny you can enjoy fashion, have higher self esteem, higher chances of getting friends and a partner (people are nicer to prettier people and skinnier is prettier).
Good luck.
>>
>>17274738
Either you sacrifice comfort and snacking to get skinny, or you deal with your choices.

If you stay a fat fuck, fine. I am one myself and I have made my peace with it (although I have been doing more exercise so as not to gain any extra weight.)

But you want to slim down, you have to do the work nd sacrifice. (Also I hope by just having water you mean cutting out sweet drinks etc, because starvation diets are fucking horrible for your body.)
>>
>>17274744
I mean I have a partner that loves me dearly yet I my comfort with weight is on and off I was 170 now I'm 204 I've gained recently from stress and yeah I'd love to where nicer clothes also I've tried but it seems like nothing is working
>>
>>17274744
>fashion
This has the opposite effect on me. Fashion is cancer, really. I couldn't even find a pair of 3/4 pants for this summer because short as fuck shorts are "in", and of course no store anywhere in the whole country seems to stock anything that isn't "in".

Fuck fashion, really.
>>
>>17274744
> think of all the sex you will get

suddenly, I don't want to lose weight
>>
>>17274749
I have done that strictly water and it works yet I dont wanna tear down my self-esteem again
>>
>>17274758
Water only is liable to shut down your organs if you do shit wrong. Why put yourself through that? Just count calories and exercise.

Chuck in a few eggs and other protien rich foods and go for long walks or jog daily.
>>
>>17274754
Haha oh then it's okay. Sorry I just thought of fashion as the reason because it would be my reason to be honest. I can't think of something else besides skinny people have more fun.
Btw I buy some clothes online though that's hard and expensive in some places.
>>
>>17274738
>I want to lose weight, but not in an unhealthy way.

Get professional advice on how to diet safely.
>>
>>17274752
That's good to hear, sorry I can't think of advice now, I hope your life stays good and/or gets better. As long as you are healthy your weight doesn't sound like a huge problem, just keep it between healthy levels so it doesn't go out of control but even so, you can always just stop eating and drink water when you are desperate I guess.
>>
>>17274752
This is really weird. My partner too gained weight from 170 to 204 recently. Does your name begin with an R?
>>
>>17274792
No it states with a k I was scared that my bf might find me on here
>>
>>17274768
I mean I can still wear nice things. Its just my tummy I don't like
>>
>>17274768
I have been skinny as a rake (I was younger, people though I was almost anorexic yet I ate like a starving wolf day to day.) Fashion was still a pain in the ass for me.

Part of my problem is being at the borderline of what is stocked in most sizes - I am 6'4" and with long as fuck legs and relatively broad shoulders, so I have trouble finding anything that will fit (and it didn't matter if I was fat or skinny, I had the same issues.)

Add in fashion rotating out the styles I find interesting and comfortable, and I wish most fashion people would take a flying leap.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.