[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a bit of a pregnancy scare. In all honesty I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 960x630
I'm having a bit of a pregnancy scare. In all honesty I'm probably overreacting, but a few weeks back I was joking with my friends about how my breasts have been acting weird and my areolar glands were poking out and I've been having weird cravings and shit. This was around the time when I was fooling around with a dude but all we did was 69—though, being my paranoid self, I'm wondering if it's possible that sperm came in contact with vagina via someone's hands.
Again, I'd consider myself just being paranoid, but my period is five or six days late now and two days ago I couldn't stop puking all morning.

So... I guess should I be concerned? Or am I being paranoid? Would it be worth it to take a pregnancy test or am I really just overreacting?
>>
Anon, if you are concerned; get a test.
If it is positive, you know now so you can make that decision now and not later when it is either too late or you're caught unprepared.
If it is negative, good news you don't need to panic anymore.

Maybe you are overreacting but if it isnt hard to get a pregnancy test, I don't see what is holding you back here.
Additionally, it may be advisable for you to see a doctor because you're throwing up so much.

Good luck Anon.
>>
When was the last time you had your period?
I had a pregnancy scare with my ex girlfriend, my mistake was that I re-used a condom. I didn't cum in it so I thought "why not? I was young back then. Anyways she had symptoms for 2 and a half weeks every day it was TERRIBLE. she had cravings, stomach problems, she even threward up and was dizzy all the time. Her nipple also became different. And at the end she wasn't her period just came late. So my advice to you is that you are probably not pregnant and you should just wait for it to come. You'll be okay !
>>
Impregnation from cum on someone's hands is very unlikely. Sperm die quickly in the open air and are unlikely to make it to the womb from surface contact alone.

Personally it sounds to me like you've been paranoid about it for a while and overreacting at any symptoms that pop up. Now you're stressed out and anxious so your period is late and you feel ill.

Take a pregnancy test to be safe and go on the pill or something if you're gonna get this freaked out.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.