[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok i want to say something me and this girl we both love eachother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: images (11).jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
9 KB, 183x275
ok i want to say something me and this girl we both love eachother but everytime i ask her out she pushes me away im inlove with her but i dont know what to do。
>>
>>17274299
How old are you? Like, 12?

You don't love each other.
You're her orbiter and she's stringing you along.

Stop talking to her. If she loves you she'll come around and ask you out.
>>
>>17274301
>>
>>17274299
What makes you think she loves you if she keeps pushing you away? That doesn't sound much like love.
>>
>>17274301
ive known her for 4 years she says she loves me everytime we say goodnight
>>
File: photo_2016-05-28_15-44-45.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-05-28_15-44-45.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>>17274303
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.