[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 years old >Want to move out from my parents place,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>19 years old
>Want to move out from my parents place, got the money to do it
> Parents throw a fucking tantrum every time i mention it

So I'm currently studying in cooperation with a company that is paying me a training allowance.

During my time at university I live alone and I enjoy it way more than the time when I'm at my parents place.
I have to switch between university and working at the company every few months, and when I'm working I live with my parents.

Now i want to move out completely, my parents won't accept it.
I'm probably going to do it anyway, so does anyone have some advice how to handle this, without ruining the relationship?
>>
Just do it. They'll whinge for a few months but they get over it. It's not like you're dead and can't contact them anyway.
>>
>>17274207
What are the tantrum reasons? Genuinely curious. Are you a boy or a girl also?

Are they being super over protective or are the the abusive sort that wants you around to be a slave and pay rent
>>
>>17274207
What is your monthly income
What are your monthly expenses
Is your income steady
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.