[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be comfy playing videogames and earning achievements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465622209956.gif (408 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1465622209956.gif
408 KB, 408x303
I want to be comfy playing videogames and earning achievements with my green tea, but it's pretty cold and the heater is broken.

I've got my jacket on, but my feet keep getting cold through my socks and my shoes. Any advice for me?

>specially tips on heating my feet and being more comfy
>>
>>17274187
move to a warmer climate
>>
>>17274188
That seems pretty extreme bruh.

Though I would like to eventually live somwhere with more of a medium climate. It's always balls hot or freezing cold.
>>
>>17274188
Double layer socks, hot water bottle/some sort of heating pad, put them in hot water until they warm up and then dry them thoroughly...

A lot of things are simple, but generally once they are warm it is easier to keep them warm.
>>
>>17274187
Buy a kerosene heater senpai
Initial investment is high but the fuel is very cheap.
>>
Get a heat lamp like the ones used for heating reptiles. That type of heat will heat more than the surface of your feet, and you won't have to rely on your own body heat. Be careful though cause they can get hot if you touch them. Either that, or leave your socks under said heat lamp and change socks a lot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.