[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hell is wrong with me /adv/? So I've got a girlfriend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1464602285356.jpg (11 KB, 249x185) Image search: [Google]
1464602285356.jpg
11 KB, 249x185
The hell is wrong with me
/adv/?

So I've got a girlfriend, we've been together for about a year, we're just starting to talk about maybe having a future together. She's nuts about me, younger than me and wants sex as much as I do.

I've got this coworker. She's cute, funny and goes out of her way to socialize with me (doesn't with anyone else). There's a lot of downtime on my job, so when we sit together we watch movies and TV on my phone or her tablet when work is slow. She's younger than me too, and one of the perks that come with age and experience is that you can tell when women are attracted to you. She is attracted to me.

I have a great girlfriend. Yet I really want to move on my coworker and get some sex on.

The fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Don't do anything you wouldn't want your girlfriend doing.
>>
>>17274178
>She's nuts about me
And yet you say nothing about how you feel about her. Your relationship is one-sided, doesn't stimulate you, and is fulfilling. You imply you have experience from getting older, but clearly you're not experienced enough if you can't see that relationships are about more than having an attractive younger girlfriend and a good sex life. You need some sort of connection too, which you don't seem to have with your girlfriend, but you do with your coworker. Any two people can have sex, finding someone you have a real connection with is different
>>
>>17274191
Not sure that's true. You're right in that I don't think I'm as nuts about her as she is about me. But I haven't had much of a connection with anyone I've ever dated beyond sex and general fondness that grows over time ever.

Maybe my first gf of over a decade ago, but I don't think anyone ever feels the same as they did the with anyone as they felt with that first lover.

The initial spark isn't really there anymore, but I don't think there's anything more than that initial spark attraction between me and my coworker either.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.