[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are here other ppl who enjoy being single? or not just "single"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: rela.png (60 KB, 395x280) Image search: [Google]
rela.png
60 KB, 395x280
Are here other ppl who enjoy being single?

or not just "single" because that word suggests to being in a search for a partner. I'm not "single" because i'm not looking for anybody.

I have been in relationships 13years straight and i must say its so nice to be alone. I'm not traumatized, but whats all the fuzz with being in a relationship for? Now, when being single, i notice how ppl just hang around in their unhappy relationships. All that jealousy, suffocation, unhappiness in partner, sexual frustrations, cheating and fear of getting cheated etc.

My friends in relationships:

1) i just flirted heavily with an old colleque of mine, who then turned out to be married. We were sex talking and planning on fucking until she got remorses, and she is a highly religious teacher in a christian school. I just feel bad to her husband, which seems to be a cool guy. What did this guy do to deserve a person like that. I got fucking angry. Not the first time i get to feel the emotion cocktail of a married woman.

2) When hanging out with a group of school mates, it is always awkward to witness how two colleques of mine disappear somewhere. Everybody knows about it. The woman is married and sometimes her husband comes to pick her up from the school with their kid.

3) When having the night out, bunch of my married male friends, at some point, wants tho get drunk and go to the club to "seek their marker value". "We want to see are we still good for the girls" they say. Must be awesome to be married to these guys.

4) a few friends of mine are in long-distance relationships. One of them sees her partner once in a year. Wohoo! Must be amazing to suffer!

5) 3-4 of my friends have been together with their highschool sweethearts until their 30's. The angst of realizing they are changed, not happy anymore but too afraid to let it go after all these years.

Fucking hell, i dont want to get involved with relationships, m8. People should be jealous to me being alone
>>
Look up "Men going their own way" on google and prepare for a bunch of replies from women-haters, forever alones, and pickup artist wannabes.
>>
>>17274151
i have been thinking about going MGTOW. But tell me; can i join this even if i dont have big troubles with women. I just dont like how the relationships are turning out to be generally speaking, its not the women themselves. Am i mgtow?
>>
>>17274156
You don't need to have woman-issues to do what you want to do, if that's what you're asking.

If you don't feel the need for a relationship (for better or worse), don't have a relationship. It's your life.
>>
>>17274162
yeah, but is this still MGTOW. Or is just enjoying being alone.

What are the criterias of belonging to mgtow?
>>
>>17274166
MGTOW is a frame of mind, not a club. lol. There are no criterias. You're free to do whatever you want
>>
>>17274169
yeah, well, to be honest many times people say there are MGTOW as an excuse of being generally unable to get women/sex.

I thought that MGTOW is more about men who reject the idea of a relationship and marriage, because of the unrealistic expectations made by silly women
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.