[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are stepdads so bad? i'm 18 and am going to college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 720x405
why are stepdads so bad? i'm 18 and am going to college in the fall, anyways my stepdad gets angry and yells at me and my mom a lot and he's been getting angrier, it's like watching an angry child in the body of fifty year old man what do i do? he was drunkenly calling us lazy sons of bitches and throwimg food away tonight, and even though he's not wrong to call us lazy, he seemed to be enraged and he was mumbling to himself about how we're lazy pieces of shit and how we do nothin
>>
Develop a friendship with him. That way you can really go at him without it being too far away from your comfort zone.
>>
>>17274062
we used to be kinda but he's become withdrawn and kinda crazy, and we don't work well together and i've never been comfortable around him
>>
Counter Question: Why do moms like her tolerate such people?
>>
>>17274080
we have no money and his unemployment + foodstamps + maybe some other social security, is all that keeps us afloat, he wastes lots of the money on meats that he puts in the freezer though, mostly chicken
>>
File: 1451770420758.jpg (42 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
1451770420758.jpg
42 KB, 640x391
>>
1)Maybe you are lazy and annoying
2)They just want your mom
3)Maybe he's just am angry drunk

in priority from top to bottom
>>
>>17274057
>his unemployment + foodstamps + maybe some other social security, is all that keeps us afloat
the poor sad sap is under intense pressure to keep a roof over your head and food in your belly. Help the guy out
>>
>>17274168
This. Your family are leaches and he just now figured it out. Can you really blame him for being shit faced and angry?
>>
>>17274083
Wow he is drawing social security AND food stamps? Sounds like a real asset, you guys would never get by without him.
>>
>>17274236
>and am going to college in the fall
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.