[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 5'10'' an okay height for a guy? I'm 19,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: James Cagney.jpg (16 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
James Cagney.jpg
16 KB, 564x423
Is 5'10'' an okay height for a guy? I'm 19, turning 20 in five days, and I'm thinking I might have peaked.
>>
>is a perfectly average height okay for a guy?
I don't know, you tell me.
>>
Are there actual people who are self-conscious about their height? Sounds like an autismo thing.
>>
>>17273967
Only the retards who take 4chan seriously
>>
Depends on where you live
If you're in the US I guess thats fine but in some countries the average height is around 6'1"
>>
>>17273972
Said people also wonder why they're neets and how society could fail them so.

There's no helping vagrants.
>>
>>17273961
>>17274004
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

not many countries have 6' or higher as an average. mostly just nordic countries. OP, most places you will be average or above average.

next part is for whoever is lurking and worried about their height, because I see a lot of height threads, manlet threads, etc. here and elsewhere on 4chan:

if it really bothers you, consider moving somewhere that the average height is lower. if you're in the US, that might be as easy as moving down south. it's kind of an extreme solution, and I wouldn't recommend moving there just for that. but if you ever decide to relocate, add it to your list of factors when you decide where you want to go.

I moved to a totally different part of the US partially because I was sick of the culture where I was, didn't agree with the prevailing social mores at all, and felt ill at ease. it seems silly, but it made a difference to me. if you're living in a place where you feel like a manlet, and nothing helps get rid of that feeling, then there's nothing wrong with moving someplace where you feel more at home or more competitive in the dating arena.
>>
>>17273967
Those who are susceptible to garbage from /r9k/ and /fit/.
>>
>>17274066
>>17273967
I don't use those boards at all and until recently I hadn't been using 4chan at all for a year or so, but I am indeed somewhat self-conscious about it. I'm not the OP though, and I'm 5'6", which is around average height for a woman.

I don't lose sleep over my height, but seeing as how most women look for someone taller than them it's not unreasonable to be somewhat self-conscious about it.
>>
>>17274568
I'm 5'6" and that doesn't stop me from getting girls. My last gf was 5'10" in fact. I'm no player, but I know another guy who is 5'6" and he pulls pussy like no tomorrow.
>>
>>17274587
Right, but let's not pretend that it's not generally "better" or easier to be tall if you're going to pull chicks.
>>
>>17274605
You've been on /r9k/ too much. There are many characteristics more important than height that determine attractiveness. Things like confidence, charisma, money, status, humor, good looks, etc all trump height.
>>
>>17274611
>You've been on /r9k/ too much.

Stop it with this shit. I've never used that board at all.

>There are many characteristics more important than height that determine attractiveness.

I also didn't even pretend otherwise. It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion with some of you people.
>>
>>17274611
True, true... but height is a factor for some girls, like dick size. Probably not the type of girl you'd want to take seriously, though.
>>
File: 7164.jpg (162 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
7164.jpg
162 KB, 915x678
>>17273961
>>
>>17273961
Yes,
congratulations on winning in the height roll.
>>
>>17274611
Kinda hard to not believe this when people's dating sights specifically ask for their matches to be a specific height or higher
>>
>on okc
>girl says in her profile that she only wants tall guys
>laugh, send her a message asking her if its fair that I dont want fat chicks if she wants tall guys
>she flips the fuck out

Good shit
>>
File: b8.gif (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
b8.gif
92 KB, 600x600
>>17274624
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.