[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Classic Story Here I've fell for my best friend who is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Mahdi #2.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Mahdi #2.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
Classic Story Here
I've fell for my best friend who is a girl. Our current relationship is that of best friends. We talk to each other about our problems and sometimes cuddle. Currently we are apart from each other as we are university students on break for the summer. I ad been telling myself that we are just friends for a long time now but I can no longer hold back my feelings and I am now in pain. Do I tell her, or do I not tell her how I feel?
>>
Im in the same situation now...except we dont cuddle lol but I told her and everything kind of went downhill...never give up senpai
>>
You're gonna get friendzoned

enjoy
>>
>>17273925
I'm in the exact same position.
Been my best friend for 3 years, spoken every day since. I think she sort of knew how I felt but was always seeing other people so I never got anything from her. She has always maintained that she felt the same about me. She broke up with her LTR and started seeing me more - the catch is however she still claims to like me but doesn't want anything serious yet. She also says she doesn't want something casual from me because it could ruin something serious in the future. I know for a fact that in the time she claims she needs she is gonna sleep with other people.
She claims she isn't ready - I just feel she isn't 'ready' for me. I think this is the first time I've been proper cut up over a girl.
I've since called her out on it and said we can't talk anymore because of it, it's only been 48 hours and it honestly feels like it's killing me - I feel like there is a massive hole in my life where she used to be.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.