[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fall out 4 help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So I've just made two characters, in Fall Out Four. And now I don't know which to choose to play as. I know one will die in the beginning, and the other will live on. So help me out here guys.
>>
So about my photo being side ways. I'm using my phone.
>>
Which one is the chick?
>>
>>17273948
The one in the front. She has a pig tail
>>
>>17273918
The one in the front. Only god knows what you were going for with that ugly fuck in the back.
>>
>>17273955
You sure?
>>
>>17273962
Is the dude really that ugly? I going for a Ryan Reynolds type of look.
>>
Depends if you want to go good or bad. If you're looking to be a dirty wasteland type or join q small fraction Iike the minutemen or the railroad go with the chick. If you're looking for a high road good guy or going for a big faction like brotherhood or institute I think the guy looks more the part. As far as which faction. There are these strong AI robots everywhere called synths. If you don't like that and think theyre dangerous and they should be killed you're brotherhood. If you want to save them, railroad. If you think something like that should be harnessed, institute. And if you don't give a fuck, minutemen.
>>
>>17273970
Yes I'm sure that it's a girl
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 240x251
>>17273918
Kill them both, along with this thread and yourself
>>
>>17273979
This is like my 5th time replaying
>>
>>17273980
It kinda looks like the lead siger of Greenday
>>
>>17273982
Wow your edgy. Where did you get it from? Leafys channel?
>>
>>17273984
Holy shit, it does
>>
>>17273987
I'm sure that you'll recognize,
It's summertime~
>>
Guys I went with the girl. Glad I did. Thanks
>>
Name?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.