[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you talk to girls /adv/? I always try to go for interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1440126065377.jpg (212 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440126065377.jpg
212 KB, 768x1024
how do you talk to girls /adv/?

I always try to go for interest straight away but it seems like either they aren't interested in anything, or I go too far into their interests and they are only surface level interested.

Worse I think I sound like a know-it-all.or something because after i'm done talking they always seem really turned off.
>>
>>17273841
bvmp for interest and for this adorable pic!
>>
ANONYMOUS SEMPAI I NEED YOU TO NOTICE ME RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17273841
It's more
>how do you talk to people?
You don't ask for their interests. No one does in real life. You don't lecture them about stuff.
You ask general questions (how are you? or bullshit like that) or make funny comments about the situation you're in. You ask questions related to the things they're talking about, or share related stories. You smile a lot. You joke around and keep the mood light.
Never say something bad about yourself. Never say something bad about them.
>>
>>17273841
>parmesan cheese packets
Absolutely disgusting.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.