[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is whats going on with me. >meet a girl online >talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: P4A-HanakoConcept.jpg (19 KB, 278x306) Image search: [Google]
P4A-HanakoConcept.jpg
19 KB, 278x306
so this is whats going on with me.
>meet a girl online
>talk to her, shes pretty chill
>add her on steam
>start flirting
>shes super shy
>sends me a picture
>shes fat as hell
>don'tcare.jpg
>convince her to meet up
>she comes to my place
>gives me awkward, super shy blowjob
>been getting blowjobs from fatty for a while now
>also titfucks my dick
>rarely asks if I'll finger her to reciprocate
>I don't do it but she sucks me off anyway
>tell her about other girls who blow me, seems to make her try harder, will even suck after I nutted.
Anyway I told a friend of mine about her and now hes risen a huuuuge stink about it... saying I'm taking advantage of her... turned other friends against me. He is apparently planning on trying to steal her away as he is actually attracted to the gross sloppy whale, but I don't want to give up the blowjobs. What do I do?
>>
>>17273774
Well you are using her, so you don't deserve the blowjobs.
>>
you are literal human garbage and don't deserve friends, let alone blowjobs.
>>
>>17273774
I don't know why I find it so hilarious that so many people on this board pretend to be superior. You attract people who are similar to you, so if you're attracting ugly girls you're probably ugly, too. At least she can get someone else, doesn't sound like you can.
>>
>>17273774
>Anyway I told a friend of mine about her and now hes risen a huuuuge stink about it... saying I'm taking advantage of her... turned other friends against me. He is apparently planning on trying to steal her away as he is actually attracted to the gross sloppy whale, but I don't want to give up the blowjobs. What do I do?

Remove a vertebrate and blow yourself.

Less problems for us this way.
>>
>>17273790
Eh, she has fun and gets to feel attractive, I get to get off, its mutual.
>>17273796
You're a cuck
>>17273798
don't get your fee fees in a bunch?
>>
>>17273774
This is going to be fuckin hilarious.

Come back in a bit when you get cucked
>>
>>17273826

you can only get fat chicks to suck on your smelly grognard dick, it's pretty funny tbqh and now one of your DnD group friends is going to steal her away

when's the next episode of drama at wizchan? lmao what a fuckin' loser
>>
>all these buttmad fatties

I would give her up sounds like more hassle than it's worth. Find a girl you want to fuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.