[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bully brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: bully.jpg (152 KB, 556x427) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
152 KB, 556x427
Alright, advuh, here's my situation
>older brother is an asshole
>Threatens our family when things dont go his way, and when they dont he loses his shit saying nothing goes his way
>dad moving out (faux divorce I guess) so my brother has it in his head that he's the boss now
>demanding that my mom share a room with me instead of getting her own room
>will not listen to reason
how do you deal with someone so hot-headed and stubborn? His idea of solving problems is fighting. I'm not an idiot, I'm not fighting someone 3x my weight, let alone family.

Why should my mom have to share a room with anyone? She's sacrificed so much for us and all he does is bully her and swear at her. I try to defend her, but I have no idea how to explain what goes on when I do.

We're considering kicking him out, and I can pick up the rent from there. My parents dont wanna do that, since I'm paying for college. But I'll do just about anything for my mom.
>>
File: 12874912741.png (17 KB, 491x453) Image search: [Google]
12874912741.png
17 KB, 491x453
>>17273616

>advuh

you fucking autist
>>
>>17273616

the only solution is to accidentally run over his leg with a lawnmower.
>>
>>17273616
You already said it, kick his ass to the curb. Don't let your hard-working mom get abused by this asshole, especially after going through a divorce. Though honestly it's partly your mom's fault for being soft on your brother and not commanding her parental authority over him. If he puts up a fight over getting kicked out, call the cops. Causes more trouble after that? Restraining order. He'll be gone from your life and you two can live more peacefully.
>>
>>17273616
go into his room while he's asleep and beat him with a bat
>>
>>17273927
Amen to this. Wrap it in some towels and shit though so you don't do any lasting damage.
>>
>>17273934
What the fuck
>>
>>17273934
What kind of properties do you think towels have?
>>
Dominative pieces of shit never learn, they'll forever be stuck in the mindset of an angry baby. Best you can do is show him you're tired of his shits and fight him good. Whatever you do, don't let him think he's the boss.
>>
>>17274323
This
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.