[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: VM19XXW03080-04-MC.jpg (133 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
VM19XXW03080-04-MC.jpg
133 KB, 1100x1100
I expect to get a lot of shit for this, but I'll go ahead and ask; I'm currently attending group counseling sessions for a MJ related DUI and I've probably failed three urine analysis up until now. It says on my treatment plan though that I am not subject to random urine analysis, but they keep making me take them. They give you a pass on the first one, but if you fail consistently, you have to attend more classes or you get non-compliant and have to serve out the rest of your sentence. If I get non-compliant, I have to go to jail for 9 days, get my license suspended for 9 months, etc.

However, I have also been taking Cymbalta for major depression which has given me manic episodes and caused me extreme anxiety that ultimately lead to me experiencing what is called "exploding head syndrome" (i'm not gonna explain it, just look it up if you're interested). Now I fully expect to receive more hours for the counseling, but if I get proof from my psychiatrist that I was manic or even psychotic at the time, could I appeal to the court or whomever so that I might get a less severe punishment? I've already called my psychiatrist to let her know what's going on with me and maybe switching off the drug altogether, but I'm just going crazy rn worrying about what's gonna happen next.
>>
This is taking place in Tempe, AZ btw
>>
Any advice, whether it be legal or psychiatric, is appreciated. I plan on getting my med card ASAP but honestly I'm thinking of just quittingmj altogether...
>>
>>17273583
No offense, but you seriously might want to go to reddit
People are more legal savvy there, and they have an advice board too
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.