[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does it take you to get over a breakup? Is a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mg-hyakushiki-ver-20.jpg (260 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mg-hyakushiki-ver-20.jpg
260 KB, 600x600
How long does it take you to get over a breakup?

Is a month normal or is that too long?
>>
Too short actually. For me it was like 4 months for a 3 years relationship. I think my case was even really a short time compared to others
>>
>>17273467
We only dated for 3 months, and it's been one and I still think about it all the time. I think it's because I still don't know truly why we even broke up.
>>
>>17273440
If building a MG is too short, get a PG.
>>
>>17273478
I still think it is too short. The time it will take depends on your capacity of overcoming shit and the things you do to forget. I put all things related to her on a box and started thinking about the bad characteristics of her. Did she become someone you'd never date? Ddid she do bad things to you? Think abou that stuff. But it WILL eventually stop when you less expect.
>>
>>17273612
OP here, fuck those are expensive though, but MG takes me 3-4 hours tops which sucks ass.
>>17273677
Yeah, pretty much everything I think about her as of late is how bad she was and how she broke up with me was bad.
>>
>>17273440
It really depends, but on average a month is way short.

I have stuck with a lot of relationships I didn't want, and I have been relieved to ditch abusive partners. I was over those relationships in a week or less.

Other ones, like the happy ones that ended for no real reason, took years to get over. Either way, you will get over it.
>>
>>17273687
I believe you're in the right path then. In my case, I just felt necessity of stalking her on the internet. I could not help and you'd think it would make me worse but it was the opposite. She became something I'm kind of disgusted now actually so I started feeling better because of that. But it doesnt matter what, you will eventually forget. A friend of mine took like 2 or more years to forget a 6 months date and that was because he was weak. If you're weak you need more time but even if thats the case you will forget her.
>>
>>17273478
Was with a girl for about 3 months too, and it took me about 7 to get over it fully. How long it takes really comes down to the individual. I took a bit longer.
>>
>>17273740
I was going to do that, but I deleted her off of everything and her stuff is set on private so I can't see it. I was tempted to post a pic of her face on /b/ to see people roast her for a laugh (and to help me dislike her a bit more) but everything I post on /b/ doesn't actually post and 404's after 10 minutes.
>>
>>17273440

>>17273440

i left my first love of five years because I was dragging her down with my mental instability. I should have fought harder. I should have gone to therapy and made positive changes for both of us. but I took the easy way out and essentially committed relationship suicide.

I've gotten healthy but I still love her, and I will until I die. I opened contact with her after 6 years to tell her that I regret everything, that I wished I could have made better decisions and that I still loved her and that I think about her every day.

i thought getting it off my chest would help me get over her. instead, she told me she felt the same way. she told me she had spent the past 6 years in pain thinking that I hated her.

we cried. we laughed. we decided to keep in touch, for better or worse. she is engaged to be married next year. I know the guy, he is a good man. if it were anybody else I would not support her decision. I know she's in good hands. but honestly, I want them to split up so we can reunite. I know it would never happen. her family hates me and we would probably fall into the same negative cycles. but it's my personal fantasy.

the funny thing is, even though I get sad and filled with regret, I'm not completely depressed about it. her love still gives me strength and I know she thinks about me as much as I her. our experiences in the past mean so much to me and even though she is not part of my daily life, we will always have each other in our hearts.

i have been in relationships since our breakup, both very long-term and casual, but they haven't really compared. it's going to take a very special woman to earn my heart. and I haven't found one truly worth fighting for yet.

so to answer the quedtion:

until death. true love is eternal.
>>
I've taken a massive step backwards. Broke up from 3 year relationship at the end of April. Was engaged, she was very controlling and paranoid, so much so that i couldn't take it anymore. Left, then she had me arrested for domestic violence. No evidence required, she can just make a claim, admitted guilt as it was the fastest way out of the situation. Returned to my country. Was fine for about a month, then she sends my happy birthday wishes. Looked at her FB and see she is suggesting another try. Email a bit back and forth, she was trying to be all nice and supportive, but i can't help thinking what a bitch she is. Check her FB again, see she has brought and new car and planning holidays, but refuses to pay back any of the money i invested in her shop. Now i'm just fucking angry at her and i can't concentrate on anything else and have totally lost all motivation for life. I wish i knew how long it will take to get over all this, but i don't know. All i know is i'm not dealing with it very well. Rant over.
>>
>>17273687
>OP here, fuck those are expensive though, but MG takes me 3-4 hours tops which sucks ass.
Then don't snap build like a retard.
>>
>>17274358
There's another way of building them?

I always just followed the manual
>>
>>17273440
I still think about an ex-girlfriend every now and then. It's been 11 years...
>>
>>17274541
It's the timing.

MG on my estimation takes about 10-13 hours to build, considering the time to sand down the nub marks.

I take about 5-8 hours to build an HG with minor colouring details to make it similar to the box art.

MG may have more colour seperations, but the amount of nubs should be more than double of a regular HG, which made him imply that you just simply remove them from the runners and snap fit them with nub marks everywhere(and i do not want to imagine the inner frame)

Not to forget, those damn dry decals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.