[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ here's a question for you. About a week ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: wallhaven-305219.jpg (339 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-305219.jpg
339 KB, 1366x768
Hey /adv/ here's a question for you.

About a week ago I was at my cousin's house and they were smoking pot outside for like 5 minutes. I was sitting across the table from one of them. How possible is it that I can fail a drug test from second hand smoke from this? I don't smoke personally, but i know that THC can be absorbed through secondhand smoke.

Kind of a stupid question but I'm sort of freaking out and I need someone to calm me down. Thanks.
>>
Not a detectable level.
>>
>>17273473
whats normally the level?
>>
bump. C'mon /adv/ more people need to set me straight.
>>
I've read that hair and urine tests do not detect second-hand smoke.
>>
0.000000000% chance.

PS you're fucking stupid, like Jesus Christ are you serious? was I just baited?
>>
>>17273610
i just get anxious about these things. It's for my dream job and I just don't want anything to go wrong.
>>
>>17273622
Dude, seriously chill. There's no chance it'll show up. The only way it would is if he was doing fatty bong rips right in front of you in a tiny, airtight room. Since you were outside he could have smoked 15 joints and you'd still be fine.
>>
You are very very very very very very likely to pass. Especially bc it was outside
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.