[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on tinder date with a girl from my uni who is a known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 680x383
>go on tinder date with a girl from my uni who is a known slut
>meet up at a bar
>she says she doesn't fuck on the first date
>I knew she saw me as a beta and decided to act on it
>smacked her beer over and called her a cunt
>left without paying
>she's going to tell all her friends

Now I'll never get laid. What do?
>>
alpha as fuard
>>
>act like an asshole
>be surprised when things don't play out in your favour
>>
>>17273432

"Oh good! thought you were going to rape me tonight and was debating over coming to meet you or not"
>>
>>17273432
Holy shit you're autistic.Go and apologize to her, but after that don't speak to her again, she's never gonna fuck you now but if you apologize maybe she won't completely fuck your possible relationships at uni
>>
>>17273648
If I see her again I feel an impulse to dominate her Islamic style for denying me her easy pussy- so I'm avoiding her cause I don't want to get jailed. I'm not that much worse than those other guys and I haven't been laid in a week.
>>
>>17273619
Women have a lizard brain desire to be raped anyways
>>
>>17273652
>I feel an impulse to dominate her Islamic style for denying me her easy pussy
>I'm not that much worse than those other guys

Kill yourself.
>>
>>17273432
Damn, you're retarded.

It's like a woman throwing a tantrum when some easy greasy fuckhead doesn't give her a free lunch as if she has some sort of God given right to it.
>>
>>17273432
you overreacted, it was just a shit test. now she definitely thinks you are a beta
>>
You are a terrible fucking human being
>>
File: 1463796136476.jpg (55 KB, 594x369) Image search: [Google]
1463796136476.jpg
55 KB, 594x369
ITT: beta orbiters who have never been laid and expect people to suck their dicks based on this fact.

do you really expect people to pity you?

if you weren't so ugly or boring you'd get laid no problem
>>
>>17273432

>What do?

1. Do NOT shoot up a sorority group.

2. Get a therapist.
>>
>>17273432
>Now I'll never get laid. What do?

Your post suggests that you are a homosexual. What you should do is date men, because you don't resent men. You'll be happier.
>>
>>17273432
>Hey I wonder if this guy is an asshole, easy test, I'll say I won't fuck on the first date
>Oh would you look at that, he's an asshole
>>
>>17273716
Why are we seriously considering having a shit-tester as president?
>>
I could understand not being interested in continuing the date if you were just after casual sex, but what on earth made you think being a prick was a good idea?

>>17273652
>If I see her again I feel an impulse to dominate her Islamic style for denying me her easy pussy- so I'm avoiding her cause I don't want to get jailed.
Soul of a nigger I guess.
>>
>>17273432
How beta of you

Don't judge her one what she says, judge her one how she acts. You think she doesn't tell the guys that she does end up fucking that she won't fuck on the first date?

Are you actually retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 311x162
>>17274326
>good idea

Cause women don't act logically, they act in the moment based off feels.

I'm for gender equality, so I demand the same social privilege as a male.

Its a random and chaotic world so I am going to fight fire with fire and act on my whims, I'll never be Chad anyways so it's time to watch the world burn. If people get hurt or psychologically damaged in my future rampages then so be it.
>>
Did she randomly told you she doesn't fuck on the first date or was there a reason to it?
And your reaction to that statement was to rage like a lol player?
There seems to be a lot missing in your story.
>>
File: 1463916652674.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463916652674.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>17274343
>Cause women don't act logically, they act in the moment based off feels.
Bruv, if a woman smacked my glass down over something as trivial as my expectations of a relationship very few people would pause and comfort her. Stop being dumb.

> I'll never be Chad anyways so it's time to watch the world burn. If people get hurt or psychologically damaged in my future rampages then so be it.
Oh boy, r9k bait
>>
>>17273432
Good job, now bitches who want free drinks won't bother you anymore. You may have overdone it a bit though but wait and see what happens.
>>
>>17274350
Scream r9k all you want slut there is a big shift in gender dynamics coming soon and men will rise to the top once more.
>>
>be a cunt
>people treat you like a cunt
Good job OP
>>
Jesus christ you're an idiot. Girls want sex, they'll say they don't fuck on the first date and an hour later they're gobbling your dick. It's a shit test and you failed. If the girl agrees to meet with you chances are very high you'll be getting laid. Keep this in mind next time and don't be so retarded.
>>
File: loveanon.jpg (31 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
loveanon.jpg
31 KB, 300x301
>>17273432
> left without paying
Yippee, so you not only managed to piss off the girl you were with, but you were a fucking cunt to the server who now has to pay for your drinks out of his paycheck.

> What do?
Give up on dating until you can handle it. I would suggest /pol/.
>>
>>17273432
Idiot. Literally no other thing happened here other than you being a grade A moron.

Here's a tip - even sluts have limits. She might hook up easily with people she knows better, but 1 date? I am not surprised at all that she would not trust to go fuck someone after 30 mins of talking over a coffee

Dumb fuck.
>>
>>17273432
You spilled your spaghetti.

Kill yourself my man
>>
>be you
>handpick girl who occasionally has some sex, assuming she'll be easy
>she says she's not easy, probably because the rumors that she is easy are just that, rumors
>you sperg out, call her a 'cunt' and knock over her beer
>refuse to pay

I refuse to believe this isn't bait. If this is real, holy shit OP, you don't really deserve to get laid. You have to put in more effort than 'I bought you a drink and you're a slut, fuck me'. Can't you see how that would scare even the most slutty of women away?
>>
>>17275135
>'I bought you a drink and you're a slut, fuck me'.
Lol while tall shredded Chad has to breathe and he'll get easy sex? Nah brah. Tbh id rather just rape the girl instead but I don't want to go to prison. That's all the effort I'm putting in while I'm still saving up for prostitutes.
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (20 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
20 KB, 600x364
>>17275143
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.