[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk even know man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x1136
My personality is of a hick, I wear camo chew tobacco and always wear ball caps... And for the past 17 years I'v never worn anything but jeans and my one and only pair of cowboy boots... Very recently that one and only pair has been destroyed, I can't get new ones in the foreseeable future and without them I'm feeling much like my personality is a lie for some reason, like this is what I've worn and who I am... Just kinda want your opinions in the matter
>>
Find new boots OP.
Don't need to buy the same style.
Heck, try some camo hunting boots.
That's what Ive got right now.
>>
>>17273294

Keep chewing tobacco and I hope you enjoy having mouth cancer a few years later down the road, I'm not kidding.

For the latter, get a job and buy your own clothing, and next time please buy more clothing than just "a pair of boots"

they don't last forever, you did know that right?
>>
I dont think you guys understand the question.

Anyway, op, have you ever tried something different? Going to different places, talking to different people, eating different food, waering different clothes, doing different things?

If not, i think you should. It's hard to know who you really are without comparing it against something else. Hell maybe even give a shot to the things you've always made fun of or thought was stupid.
>>
So your boots got ruined and you feel like wearing those was really the only reason you held on to the "hick" image?
>>
>>17273294
You sound the adult equivalent of the kid who ran like sonic
>>
Move out of the fucking trailer park so you can afford some new shoes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.