[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 630x472
What do you do when you miss your boyfriend (or girlfriend)? Gosh it's such a bad feel, like there's an empty space inside of you.
>>
I know that feel right now.

I lied to mine, we broke up, and now I can only find girls who only want sex.

One time this girl told me that I am so handsome, I make her feel insecure I'll leave her for another girl.

My ex of two years left me for another guy.

That makes 3 women who left me now.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>17273158
right now my wife has gone to bed because she works all day while i deal with our daughter that has cancer.

I will not lie. I feel pretty lonely right now. But sometimes doing the best you can to hold out is what you need to do.
>>
>>17273202
Do you like hugs?

Also in my case, I'm in a LDR and we hardly speak anymore. I don't want to cut contact because he's the only person that truly cares about me in my life. In a world where nobody cares, he's really important to me
>>
>>17273217
How old is your daughter? What kind of cancer?
>>
>>17273226
2 years old with leukemia. The side effect from her drugs alone require me to hold her down and give her a shot in her belly 3 times a day. I want to die.
>>
>>17273220
I love hugs.
I feel so empty always.

My life is this song.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRP3LRcUFg

I actually want to be ugly at times.
It's hard to find someone that is comfortable with me.
They always get insecure, and even if I tell them the truth they always leave me.

I reject so many one night stands, because sex is an afterthought.
>>
>>17273254
Anyway, I know my troubles are not your troubles.

Honestly, that's a dick move to do.
I'd always discuss and give people closure.

The dating scene nowadays is so saddening.
>>
>>17273158
i feel you OP
things will improve
your day will come, as will all ours
in my experience, it passed with time, though your mileage may vary and you may not want to wait. Whatever happens, you decide to try something to bring yourself closer or you decide to sleep it off, know that it will get better. Your day will come.
>>17273254
>i want to be ugly
walk a mile in my shoes and see if you still say this, the grass is always greener
>>
gonna cry self to sleep, thanks for talking a bit good night
>>
Former mil-spouse here. During the day I kept busy with school,friends, work, and at night I drank a lot of whiskey and watched a lot of series and movies.
Back in the day I used to just write all day long, the first letter I sent him to in Basic was like 32 pages. He would get like two letters a week, just me droning on and on about the most mundane shit. That was before text messaging was really a thing though. I think texting really cheapens communications nowadays. I would put together care packages, make little photo collages. The key is keeping busy and keeping communication HAPPY. No room for the sad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.