[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me how to get gf I don't have a mother and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1436205427851.jpg (31 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
31 KB, 300x360
please tell me how to get gf
I don't have a mother and I need a loving relationship
>>
>>17273144
How old are you?

I'm sorry that you don't have a mother.
>>
>>17273150
>>
>>17273151
You don't sound like a fuckboy, so first understand where you want to be in life and look for someone who wants to be in the same place as you.

As for where to meet girls...well
tinder?

I don't know, man, I'm very asocial for a woman and I actually met my boyfriend off of /soc/, and no, neither him or I are trash.
>>
>>17273144
work on improving yourself first, you see the ocean lots of fishes right, so there might be someone for you out there. Just give time, time I guess.
>>
>>17273151
heh, I'm 19 too. Struggling to get a gf too, and not for a lack of trying. If all you're looking for though is a loving relationship try building a strong friendship first, having been completely alone and separated from my close friends I can honestly say that just having a guy or girl who understands you is a massive improvement.

And it can even lead to intimacy even if you don't get a gf. I still got to dance with a qt at prom and go on a couple dates with my highschool crush.
>>
You don't want one, trust me.
Breeding is overrated.
>>
>>17273144

Find something that makes you happy. Seek therapy, if you must.

First you must become happy and content without a girlfriend. Girls don't want to be needed, not sane ones anyway. Using a relationship as a life preserver to save you from sadness or depression is a disastrous idea and will only result in making you feel worse.

Go to a therapist. Improve yourself. Find what you love to do and what you want to do in life and make that a priority and once you become a happy, productive person women will notice and you won't need to seek them out, they will come to you.

Women can sense desperation from a mile away and it stinks. You need to think of a relationship as an accessory to your already successful life, not the thing thats going to make your life successful. If your life's foundation is shit anything you build on it is going to topple into an even bigger mess than you started with.

Also, try to avoid the urge to find another depressed girl or anti-social girl and shacking up with her. As nice as it is to be with someone who knows what you're going through, becoming Bonnie and Clyde and getting tangled deeper in each other's disorders is not good.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.