[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do lesbians and women who try to act manly always try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450261477865.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1450261477865.gif
3 MB, 291x300
Why do lesbians and women who try to act manly always try to be as violent, rude, and curse as much as possible?

Is that really how women see men? They are that much intimidated of us? LMAO
>>
File: images (6).jpg (16 KB, 411x358) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
16 KB, 411x358
>>17273037
It depends on the person, not all macho looking lesbians behave exactly the same.
>>
>>17273037

Same reason faggots act like drag queens sometimes.

They can act all they want, we know the truth
>>
I'm female and by listening and interacting with other girls I think it's more because they want to be in men's position, not because they're necessarily afraid. They just want what they can't have. I use the word 'they' because I'm alright with Woman activities and don't care.
>>
>>17273037
>Is that really how women see men? They are that much intimidated of us?
Some do, yes. But opinions pretty much run the gamut. We even see a few women here who put men on pedestals.
>>
>caring what women """"""""""""""""think""""""""""""""
>>
Come to think of it, I've never ever seen a lesbian that is into cutesy girly things like my highschool animes
>>
>>17273037
Overcompensating. Same exact reason why short and weak guys are usually more aggressive.
>>
>>17273162
This.
>>
>>17273132
They exist. They're called lipstick, in the same way that more masculine lesbians are called butch, and it is not uncommon for the two types to pair off.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.