[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting two new summer classes next week at my college,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I'm starting two new summer classes next week at my college, but I won't know anyone in these classes.

Every other class I've really been in I've had friends in and have made friends though just expanding that friend group. How can I meet people through these classes (especially girls)? I'm not a really unsocial person, but I just feel like a can be a little awkward around people when I don't know them at all
>>
File: 1438482641476.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1438482641476.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>17272936
How old are you? Everyone is going to tell you the same advice you've ignored your entire fucking life. Talk to people next to you, discuss various assignments, find common ground.

>b-b-but it's hard and I'm weird

Fuck.
>>
>>17272942
The thing is I do that and I make "friends" that way, but when it comes to actually doing stuff outside of class they sort of fall off.

I was friendly with this one girl for a coupla months last semester and we made plans to hang out after finals. Now I've hit her up like twice and she said she couldnt the first time and the next time she just didnt respond.

This happens with multiple people, when I think we are cool and nothing ever happens.
>>
I am venting a little bit, but fuck is it that hard to just either say no or not led a person on?
>>
>>17272952
>This happens with multiple people, when I think we are cool and nothing ever happens.
That's pretty normal. Most people have a small social circle.
>>
>>17272954
>I am venting a little bit, but fuck is it that hard to just either say no or not led a person on?
In regards to women? Yes, because for them it's the easy way out.
>>
I don't usually like it when people do this

like the chances that you'll actually have something in common with these people is 0
>>
>>17272952
Offer to study /do homework some time out of class.

After your study session, offer to go grab a bite to eat, or some drinks.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.