[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dfw poverty in pretty much all categories I know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1462062178141_0.png (157 KB, 819x590) Image search: [Google]
1462062178141_0.png
157 KB, 819x590
>dfw poverty in pretty much all categories

I know it's generalizing, but this chart really does capture just what makes the poor stay poor and what makes the rich stay rich.

How do I shed my peasant thinking and ensure I'm not destined to stay poor?
>>
>>17272823

Read books you stupid poorfag, they're free. Also chart is shit.

>tfw good with money from young age despite being born peasant class
>tfw going to be FI'er and never want for anything
>tfw already money just seems attracted to me, money pours in from everywhere just by my existing

Feels good.
>>
Whoa. Are there any economic demographics that WOULDN'T find this chart horribly offensive? Good God; it's got something for everyone, it does.

And very little, if anything, that has any truth to it. There ARE things the rich, the poor, and the middle class can learn from one another: things they often vehemently resist learning due to their own prejudices. But the chart is far more about those prejudices, from all sides, than it is about reality.
>>
>>17272823
3 options really.
>educations
>sports
>inheritance/lottery

You either get inheritance and win lottery, which statistics show most people blow it all really quick. Athletics, which if you're one of the 1% will be well paid and gain social status. 50/50 gamble on athletes that sustain their wealth. Or education, the one where you must work the hardest and earn everything you have. You might lose your possessions later in life by chance, but no one can take away your knowledge.
>>
>>17272838
That means your mode of thinking was above your class.

>>17272840
What about the general idea that the poor don't think as far ahead as the rich do?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.