[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my supposed fiance ignores me when i am sad or crying or miss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Lemon-Petits-Fours-576x384.jpg (52 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
Lemon-Petits-Fours-576x384.jpg
52 KB, 576x384
my supposed fiance ignores me when i am sad or crying or miss him. i don't understand how someone can do this to someone they supposedly love. i am very coldly ignored and treated like a nuisance when this happens. what can i do? are most men like this? why do men hate when women care about them and miss them? i just wish he was as obsessed with me as i am with him.
>>
>>17272634
you have an ideal in your head. face the reality.. maybe hes not the one
>>
>>17272664
that's how i'm feeling. it's not an ideal, because i didn't take him or men's supposed feelings seriously, precisely for this reason. yet again i am correct, meanwhile he tries to make me feel like, when i feel uncared for, that i am irrational or something, when he straight up ignores me. why do men try to sell a narrative of deeply loving someone when they truly do not? why do that? why?
>>
>>17272634
Same position as you but a man, and I would love nothing more than having her care like you do. There's nothing you can do unless you get in to manipulation which likely isn't something you want to do. A relationship is a fit for both people, there are probably ideals you do not fit for his preferences and obviously it goes the other way too.

Personally, mutually returned love is something I've been longing for for a long time now, and I doubt I'll ever find it.
>>
I'm sometimes indifferent to my wife after she treats me like crap, so maybe it's that?
>>
>>17272675
>because i didn't take him or men's supposed feelings seriously

And you wonder why he's ignoring you when you don't even pretend to try to understand his side.

>why do men try to sell a narrative of deeply loving someone when they truly do not?

Our idea of 'love' and your idea of 'love' may not be the same thing. Maybe you should, I don't know, talk to him about it?

Also, a large amount of men are not nearly as dependent or clingy as women. We miss you, but it may not be instantly. Maybe he doesn't miss you during the downtime because he never has any time to himself, so when you two are finally separated he feels like he can relax without having to worry about taking care of you. Dependent girls create strain on the relationship if they're always the ones in need, and hardly return the favor.

A lot of this is merely my personal take on things after dealing with a girl who would constantly miss me five minutes after we parted ways. It's flattering, but after a while it just comes off as desperate, needy, and unappealing. I don't want to date a child who can't take care of herself. I want to date a woman who is on the same footing I am.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.