[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For reasons I will not debate here, I am having a sex change.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x443
For reasons I will not debate here, I am having a sex change. I was born and raised a girl and had a vague father whom my mother shooed out when I was 14 and who died a few years later because nobody was looking after his self-destructive ass. I have no supportive male figures in my life who would have their shit together or any kind of interest or resources for an extra burden.

Is there anything one ought to know about being a man that you can't learn from TV?
>>
Don't worry about it, you're not going to be a man anyways.
>>
>>17272598
/thread
>>
>>17272598
This is the kind of support I have readily available in my life.
>>
>>17272597
>I was born and raised a girl and had a vague father whom my mother shooed out when I was 14 and who died a few years later because nobody was looking after his self-destructive ass. I have no supportive male figures in my life who would have their shit together or any kind of interest or resources for an extra burden.
You obviously want to talk about this and not the sex change bit. or else you wouldn't have made that the majority of your post.
>>
>>17272608
its the truth. the truth sucks sometimes. coincidentally, refusal to accept reality can be indicative of mental illness. you should at least talk to a mental health professional before you mutilate your body beyond repair.
>>
>>17272628
Fucking nobody taught me how to be a man. That is what I wanted to talk about. I gave a bit of a background of how and why this happened, and I don't see what I've done wrong in doing so.

>>17272640
I'm not going to bother feeding trolls today, so I will just say my mental health is being combed through very carefully, and I know what I am doing.
>>
>>17272640
Not OP here but similar boat.
Not saying you are not trying to help but you say what almost everyone says and it doesn't help at all. Wth is "accepting reality"? Does that mean "it sucks and you can't do anything about it so you might as well be miserable the rest of your life or kill yourself"?
Btw I have talked to mental health professionals and they didn't help the tiniest bit, they just gave me "become a normie" kind of advice. My life is pretty much average except for the fact that I'm in a gender binary society it's frustrating to the point of wanting to die.
>>
>>17272640
agreed.
>>
>>17272653
>Fucking nobody taught me how to be a man.
lel welcome to 4chan

>That is what I wanted to talk about. I gave a bit of a background of how and why this happened, and I don't see what I've done wrong in doing so.

I'm just saying. sounds like you have some family shit to work through. I don't see how a sex change is going to make things easier for you.

and fuck, I don't know you, all I have to go on is that one post.
>>
>>17272597
just because you didn't have male figures in your life doesn't mean you have to become one.
>>
>>17272680
The transgender clinic has already agreed that a recorded eight years of constant experience of being in the wrong gender is sufficient proof of a legit transgender identity. Trans laws of my country are fucking draconic, to the point that FUCKING AMNESTY has a problem with them.

And I passed their fucking tests. Not with flying colours, but that doesn't fucking happen when you're trying to jump through the hoops of an outdated system run by people who want you to fail, but the bottom line is, I FUCKING PASSED.

This is a battle that has consumed nearly a half of my life, one that has come close to killing me, and I won.

I fought the entire health care system and came out alive. I have no interest to fight you.
>>
>>17272705
>eight years of constant experience of being in the wrong gender is sufficient proof of a legit transgender identity
What do you mean the wrong one? Like if you have girl DNA you are required to spend 8 years living as a guy as possible?
>>
>>17272705
You're still going to end up killing yourself kek

I used to have sympathy for trannies but they're really the epitome of narcissism
>>
OP you should probably have posted this in /lgbt/.
>>
>>17272705

I'm not sure how one experiences 'being in the wrong gender' for a certain period of time when they are born with a set of genitals that determines their gender.

Transgenderism is "I want to be special, so let's make lots of rules and exceptions, fucking dissolve thousands of years of language so I can make up some special pronouns for myself, and surgeries and hormones and life-altering choices to make sure that four years down the line I'm single, alone and no one wants to date me so I kill myself anyway."
>>
>>17272710
Pretty much, yeah. They'll ask you what kind of toys you played with as a kid - as if boys don't play with girl toys if nobody tells them not to - ask about your masturbation habits and comb through your head like satan on the bible trying to find any excuse to not treat you. You are not even allowed to experience anxiety about the process, because somehow being stressed in a massively stressful situation is a sign of mental illness.

Imagine going to a doctor with cancer and first having to tell the doctor what cancer IS, and then having to prove you are physically fit and healthy enough to endure radiation.

>>17272713
Already did. Already offended everyone for not being politically correct enough.
>>
>>17272726
It's called gender dysphoria, a legit mental condition.
>>
>>17272735
I found the cure
>>
>>17272705
>>17272732
Anon this is not why you made this thread.
>>
>>17272732
No, you stupid bitch, you came in using the incorrect term "sex change" so people assumed you didnt know what the hell you were talking about.
>>
>>17272738
No shit.

>>17272739
Cry me a fucking river.
>>
as a cis man I have no advice for you. how are you going to know gender is bullshit enough to go in for a reassignment and still think learning to be a man is a thing? you're stupid garbage and you're going to be too busy trying to pass or being harassed to do anything manly ever again.
>>
File: CWSpbkxWEAAWG46.jpg (42 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
CWSpbkxWEAAWG46.jpg
42 KB, 600x354
thread derailed

glorious
>>
>>17272747
You have the hair trigger bitchy attitude of a woman, through and through. You really ought to stay as your genitals imply.
>>
>>17272747
/lgbt/ is still 4chan, we're not the "tumblr board" or about being PC, you got BTFO because you sounded like a retard.
>>
wait, so why is "sex change" inaccurate? that's what op is doing right? morphing the clit into a dick and taking a bunch of hormones.
>>
i hate current society.
>>
>>17272761
Because officially speaking you don't change your sex by transitioning, because deep down you were always the right sex.

Kinda like you don't become left-handed when you learn to write, or gay the first time you suck dick.

Basically it's oversensitive fee-fees all the way to the bottom of the well.
>>
>>17272761
It's not a term that anyone who actually knows what they are talking about uses, it's not "offensive" or anything, it just makes you sound ignorant. The actual surgery is SRS (sex reassignment surgery), and the whole process is called transitioning becauses it is a process that can take years, not something you just go get done overnight.
>>
>>17272768
I don't know, I think sex change is correct because sex refers to the body and you adapt your body to match your gender. Your gender is your way of thinking.
>>
>>17272786
Regardless, I don't get along with gay people, I don't get along with straight people, and I have never received any kind of support from a man who didn't want to fuck me.

So the original problem I made two goddamn threads for still exists.
>>
>>17272802
>So the original problem I made two goddamn threads for still exists.
the problem is your sexism.
>>
>>17272811
Sexual dimorphism is a biological fact that does actually indeed exist. There are fundamental differences between the sexes and so far no culture without a concept of some kind of gender roles has been discovered.

Go back to Tumblr.
>>
yeah, like we're going to tell you all the manliness tips and tricks we learned at the meetings we went to with our loving fathers. because being male is a secret society. stupid bitch
>>
>>17272821
From your tone of voice I'm going to deduce that unlike women, men don't have that kind of stuff.
>>
>>17272735
Giving into your illness isn't going to solve it. You're just letting it control you.
>>
>there weren't any men in my life
>therefore I should become a man

Gee wiz that's some infallible logic there OP.
>>
You will never be a man, and you'll be giving up womanhood. You'll be a disgusting interloper, and no regular guys will accept you into their social circle.
>>
>>17272597

My first thought was similar to >>17272693. You sound like you're trying to fill the father figure void with yourself, which is pretty messed up.
>>
>Implying any of our shithead cuck fathers taught us anything about how to be a real man

Figure it out for yourself, faggot.
Welcome to manhood.
>>
>>17272859
So a complete lack of support men experience in a society is not a feminist issue, merely an inherent and defining trait of Being A Man?
>>
>>17272845
That's why I went with the medical treatment that was advised by my therapist. Aka, gender transition.
>>
>>17272910
Gender transition IS giving into your illness
>>
>>17272908
Yes.
>>
>>17272597

Allright

you want to be a man?

what do you want to know about being a man?

We love sex, beer, sex, women, sex.

now you know how to be a man
>>
>>17272983
What if I want to be loved and supported?

I'm not attracted to women, either, so just getting a wife to do everything for me is not really an option.
>>
>>17273024
>I'm not attracted to women,

????

so are you going to be a fag?
>>
>>17273024

Oh, you should probably ask gay men how to be a man then, if there's such a thing.
>>
>>17273029
To be honest if I got to choose, I'd rather not be gay than not be trans. Women are so much more forgiving about things.
>>
File: kermit-slap.jpg (19 KB, 272x285) Image search: [Google]
kermit-slap.jpg
19 KB, 272x285
Two things OP:

1- This post is better suited for /lgbt/ - seek FtM general.

2- You're gonna have to be more specific. There are so many cultural, physical, and social aspects to gender that the very notion spans across several different fields of study.

Stop wasting your time on /adv/ when there are pages and pages of Google search results about how to pass as a transgender man.

Avoid the ones from Tumblr snowflakes saying 'lol u can wear a dress and still be a trans man uwu!!!' because that's just not how society works.

I'm not sure what your absent father has to do with anything - it's not like other transgender dudes are being taught how to 'be a man' by their father, seeing as their fathers largely believe they have a daughter for the most part.
>>
>>17273024
Wanting to be supported is the way women think. Get a job and support yourself. Youre a man now son.
>>
>>17273049
you're fucked up
>>
>>17273054
I don't know how else to word it. There's just seem to be so many men who don't end up shooting themselves and I don't understand how they do it.

>>17273057
I didn't mean financially. I have a job, I look after my family, I buy the groceries.

They just don't have the resources to look after me.
>>
>>17273068
>They just don't have the resources to look after me.
What? Do you have a mental illness?
>>
>>17273078
My sister does. I can't afford to bring any more problems to the table.
>>
Do you have any male friends? Are their any support groups in your area for people transitioning? Your therapist might be able to recommend a support group.
>>
OP, it's not so much that he taught me to be a man-- it's that he did his best to teach me to be a good person.

He taught me that it's important to be able to support yourself, take personal responsibility for your mistakes, and support your loved ones as much as you can without enabling people who refuse to grow.

Balance your mind and body. Read a lot, exercise enough to feel the burn in all of your major muscle groups. Don't drink all of your calories or hide for the world and responsibility by being drunk often.

Don't ignore that you feel things. Figure out why you feel them, and then try to change what you're doing if you don't like it.

Do I need to to on, or is it just kind of common sense?
>>
>>17272705
What bullshit country do you live in?
>>
What's the issue with living as a female, OP?
>>
>>17273096
Also, don't be a boring asshole. Care about things and have hobbies.

He personally likes to play soccer, watch Star Trek, and read military nonfiction. As a result of early indoctrination, I also like these things.
>>
>>17273084
>I can't afford to bring any more problems to the table.
that's not how it works
>>
>>17273095
My therapist thinks you can't be trans and have other issues at the same time. He is the last person I can afford to show any weakness to, one wrong word and my life is fucking ruined.

My only male friend is a complete moron, and I'm like 80% sure I'm the only trans person who even lives in this town.

>>17273096
I'm trying.

I just feel bitterly alone and there isn't much I can do about it.
>>
>>17272597
You're going to feel like you're invisible.

No one will ever help you with anything.

You'll be expected to help other people.

You have no idea what you're getting into. None. And I have no idea myself.
>>
>>17273084
You kinda already have
>>
>>17273108
>one wrong word and my life is fucking ruined
Welcome to therapy.
>>
>>17273108
Find another therapist. Do you live near a university town? Psychs at university hospitals tend to be ahead of the curve on these matters.
>>
>>17273098
Finland. I'll also be sterilised as a required part of transitioning, whether I wanted it or not.

>>17273101
It's disgusting and it feels wrong and bad.

>>17273105
I'm writing a book, does that count?

>>17273106
it is how it has to work. Mom doesn't have the resources to put up with any more bullshit than she does, and my sister can't help being a burden.
>>
>>17272597
Female to male?

Welcome to a life of privilege.
>>
>>17273125
>It's disgusting and it feels wrong and bad.
Fair enough, but keep in mind we guys don't have it easy. No one supports us, we're supposed to "man up", and no, no one teaches us anything.

What is so "wrong" with being a female, btw?
>>
First of all, I can't name a single good man that is on TV, Seriously, they are either douchebags (Drugs, cheating, players), Nerds/Losers or fags

So which person do you think could be a good example for you?

Secondly, try if possible beforehand who living as a man feels like, look into dragkings and similar and you will see, that beeing a man doesnt have that many good consequences. You will e.g. certainly not find more support as a man.

Otherwise do what you wanna do, but dont ecpect to ever find someone to date you, because trans is really hindering (cant create a family with the normal way)
>>
Christ, this board is fucked.
I know a number of people who transitioned, MtF and FtM. They are happy people, and there is no reason why you can't be happy too.
You say your living in a small town where your likely the only trans person there.
MOVE!!! Go somewhere cosmopolitan, be it Helsinki, or to a country where trans people are actually treated like human beings.
Is moving expensive? Yes. Start saving.
Is your family supportive? No? Then stop supporting them and save for your own move. Value your own life.
You're being treated like shit and you don't have to live like this. Take initiative.
>>
>>17273145
It just did not feel right. I don't know what to tell you.

>>17273147
I'm not transitioning for shits and giggles, you know. I'm going through with it because I can either do that or I can kill myself. There are no third options.
>>
>>17273159
I need to get an education first. I don't even know if I'm getting to school yet.

I'm not being abused, just that my family needs me.
>>
>>17273171
What do they need you for? Are you supporting them financially? Are you caring for a sick/old relative?
>>
>>17273125
>It's disgusting and it feels wrong and bad.
It sounds like you have some sort of psychological issue with being female because of how your own father rejected you, your mom, and your sister.

AKA daddy issues x1000000
>>
>>17273163
>It just did not feel right. I don't know what to tell you.
Okay. I was making sure it was nothing related to gender identity but rather how you feel yourself as a person.

Honestly? We guys have very little overall support to be "males". No one teaches us, not even our fathers.

Being "male" is a social construct. Hell, genders are social constructs. All I can truly tell you is, do what feels right. We males are told we should take care of ourselves and be independent, but that has created a generation of guys who are ashamed of asking for help when needed.

There is truly little on being a guy that's different from being a girl. If you deep inside feel like a male, go with it. If you don't (all you've told me is that being a female is wrong - not that you feel like a male!), go for what feels right. Dress however you wish, learn to walk with your back right and chin up, and go on.

And this >>17273183
I also believe it's how you feel with being a female, rather than you wanting to be a male. Transition ONLY if you feel like a male, otherwise you may feel sorry your whole life!
>>
>>17273175
I buy the groceries and try to clean up around the house. My sister can't work and mom can't deal with all of that alone.
>>
>>17273187
> Transition ONLY if you feel like a male, otherwise you may feel sorry your whole life!

Finland requires a person to wait 8 years before transitioning, with constant psych evals. OP isn't some fly-by-night snowflake.
>>
>>17273192
I don't know, but what OP is saying makes me think there is a different issue.

"Being female feels wrong" is different from "I feel like a male".
>>
>>17273191
They can take care of that business. That's standard codependency bullshit.

Tale care of yourself OP. Learn to live for yourself, otherwise you'll never be able to take care of others. Move. Get an eduction. Move the fuck out of Finland and find other people in your situation.
>>
>>17273208
True, but it's obvious that OP has been getting shitty help. Finland is shit on Trans issues - even Amnesty International is calling out their shit. For real, OP, get the fuck out of Finland.
>>
>>17273209
I'll get a flat at the town if I get into school. I still need mom's car to go to work for the next 3 months, and I don't want to buy my own if I'll only need it for that length.
>>
>>17273219
>Catalog
btw, OP, how old are you? Where are you in life?
>>
>>17273209
You're enabling their bullshit. If your sister can't work, she should clean. If your mom can't feed the family without your help, she should apply for government aid.

Save yourself. They'll never suddenly say "Right, now is the month I feel like cleaning the bathroom and spending a few extra hundred a month for the rest of my life!"

Are you going to stay until you burry them?

Be an independent adult, indeed a man, and take control of your life. Leave as soon as your education is finished. How old are you?
>>
File: hue.jpg (77 KB, 298x360) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
77 KB, 298x360
>>17272654
>normie

you realize we started using this word just to have offtopic fags off the anime boards right?
most of 4chan is well adjusted
conservative, judgemental, kind of crazy, but adjusted

you are fucking alone here faglord
you're not in good company
>>
>>17273221
I'm 22, spent the last few years getting a completely useless degree at an artisan college, and now I'm hoping to get a place at a vocational school to learn to be an electrician. I work at a local factory doing basic grunt job you don't need any kind of an education for, just a tolerance for shift work.

>>17273227
I'm moving to the town if/when I get a place at a school.
>>
>>17272802
>I don't get along with gay people
>I don't get along with straight people

I think I found your problem. You're a cunt that doesn't get along with anyone. Do you get along with bisexuals or asexuals? Because that covers pretty much all the bases.
>>
>>17272597
If you need someone to tell you how to be a man...how the fuck can you claim you were born a man?

This logic is seriously flawed.
>>
>>17273243
Bide your time. Move when you get into school. Never move back home. Save as much cash as you can. Find a way to live somewhere cosmopolitan, if not now, eventually. Helsinki might do it, but, if not, don't be afraid to leave Finland.
>>
>>17273275
How will I do any better anywhere else? What country would even take me?
>>
since when to people think they are entitled to choose their gender

i thought nature does the choosing for us.
>>
>>17273288
I'm 38, OP. Grew up in the Detroit suburbs. The complaints you make now are the same I heard from my gay friends from high school, and are the same ones I made b/c I was a brown kid in an all-white racist town. I moved away for university when I was 17, and never went back. My gay friends who did the same now live in NYC, Chicago, SF, & Berlin, and they are happy. My friend, Frank, stayed home to take care of his mom. He's dead now. Suicide. I miss him.
Staying in a small-minded, parochial town when you are different is a health risk, and is a horrible choice. There are hundreds of places that have people just like you. The trans friends I've made, I've met where I live now, in a midwest university town. They are allowed to be happy here, and they are not alone. There are place all over there world where people like you can be free to be yourselves.
You don't have to be alone.
>>
>>17272736
Holy shit. A tripfag is right. Goddamn, I never thought I would see the day.
>>
>>17273288
Germany. They take everybody.
Seriously, Berlin is tits.
>>
>>17273309
They haven't let me start transitioning yet. I can't afford to rock the boat.
>>
>>17273319
Other places have trans clinics. It really isn't that big of a deal in most of the western world.
>>
>>17273323
I don't even have an education yet.
>>
>>17273351
Like I said, move for school, get your degree. After, check out Helsinki, and if it sucks, leave Finland.
>>
>>17272608
You DEFINITELY wont be a man with that bitchy emotional attitude. Well, maybe modern day faggot hipster men.
>>
>>17274379
It's hardly up to me, is it?
>>
>>17274386
What kind of defeatist female attitude is that? Your attitude is completely under your control.
>>
>>17274407
I hope you get a mental illness.
>>
>>17272826
Top kek please mutilate your genitals
>>
>>17274424
Excuse me you stupid little fucking bitch?

I have an Arnold-Chiari malformation (brain defect) because my mother was a hard drug addict when she was pregnant with me and attempted suicide with a huge meth overdose.

This caused Bipolar II and various other physical and mental abnormalities that I struggle with everyday, but you know what? I fucking struggle, I push through, I attempt to become a better man despite the setbacks in life. That's what being a man is. Strength.

I didn't have a father to teach me anything, I was ostracised and bullied and tormented throughout school, and I haven't led a very successful academic life, nor a successful career. I've been in Intensive care when everything has become too much and I'm comatose from attempting suicide, I've grown up in disgusting public housing surrounded by criminals, I've lived in mental hospitals.

I'm clean, I'm as healthy as I can be, I'm pushing forward, I'm trying to be more than I am.

You're not a man, a man intrinsically knows this and works towards bettering themselves, not blaming others and being vile and defeatist and pathetic. Accept yourself.
>>
>>17274444
Congratulations on having a cooler sob story, I guess. You are very inspirational.
>>
>>17274448
This sort of response is mere validation.
Stop trying, study stoicism, settle on suicide.

There's no shame in it, and I'm honestly not trolling you.
>>
>>17274454
I just wanted someone to pat my head and say it's going to be ok.

I don't see how your brain damage and starving kids in africa are supposed to make that stop.
>>
>>17274461
The entire "being a man" thing includes never being pat on the head and coddled, ever again, in your entire life.

I'm not saying the old "My life is worse than yours so you can't be upset" I'm saying the fact that you don't understand the message behind my post, means you can't ever be a man. You aren't coded for it. You don't have the nuanced psyche for it. You simply aren't built to embody the life a man lives.
>>
>>17274463
Well, if it's any comfort, you don't seem to understand what I'm trying to say, either.

This is not something that I get to choose. I go through with the transitioning or I die. There are no third options and shitting on me for taking the only course that has a CHANCE to not end with me lopping myself isn't constructive and doesn't make the world a better place for anyone.

It's not up to you. Nobody fucking WANTS to be a tranny. You're either a tranny or a tranny in the closet and one of those has a marginal shot at being a tolerable life.

I just want to live.
>>
>>17274476
Anon, When you get reassigned and you fully "transition" you're not going to be happier, you're going to feel WORSE.

You're sick, you're mentally sick, I've been there... I've had extremely powerful delusions... the difference between me and you is that your delusions are PERPETUATED by a liberal society.. these delusions aren't objectively studied, they're nitpicked and if anyone suggests anything outside of the norm they get publicly shamed and destroyed.

You are a Woman! You have a complex psyche with many contributing factors that have led you down this path... one you're sure is the right one... but in the end you won't feel improved, you won't feel like you're saved and finally set right.

You need to address the core reasons as to why you feel the way you do, this has been destroyed by current society in the stupidest way "I'm just trans, I truly believe and feel I'm a man so that's it"

But this is cultivating delusional thought! There is another approach that doesn't involve suicide or surgery that butchers you and proves no benefit.

You need to explore your psyche with a proper psycho/psychiatrist, not a "trans therapist" who's going to perpetuate what you want to hear.
>>
op it sounds like you have alot of bad emotional issues you need to work on. no amount of transitioning or repression will change any of that. it might be hard but you really need to just let go of your past. learn to be comfortable in your own skin. no matter how shitty your life is, everybody has felt the ubiquitous pain of life. if they havent then they just have to keep waiting for it. the opposite is also true though and its possible also to find the joy of life, but not in the way you are thinking. i dont care if your religious or not but god didnt make a mistake and put you in the wrong body. there are things each person in life doesnt get to choose and its on purpose. you're adding more self induced problems by playing into this from a normal person's perspective.

most people feel so hurt they dont want to move past their pain or they try to let it go, or they use it as motivation. you should be doing either the latter two, not feeling like you have it so badly. everybody gets kicked in the ass by life at some point. it doesnt mean you should mutilate your body and twist the natural use of your body. this will only make more problems than solve them. you cant 'become a man' from pop culture refrences. but you can understand intuitively. basically all the hate you feel for the things your biological didnt do is because of this. so the exact opposite is what you want in your life. probably helpful, caring, loving encouraging person. even if you wanted to change, if you cant exercise all of those traits for yourself right now, no amount of transitioning will change that you will still have underlying emotional hate and rage.
>>
>>17274494
Are you a psychiatric professional? What year did you get your degree?

I have fought these people for eight years, and I will fight you, too. You are wrong and I am right, and this argument is over when I die or you give up.

>>17274495
That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

I don't care what you think. If I am wrong, I don't want to be right. If this kills me, this is how I want to die. All I ever wanted was someone on my side, someone I don't have to fight in order to deserve to exist, some place to be allowed to let my guard down, but if you insist on fighting me, I will fucking fight you.

All of you. If it's me against the entire fucking planet, I will fight you. I win or I die. Giving up has never been an option.
>>
>>17274524
You sound like a girl.
>>
>>17274525
I can't personally think of anything manlier than being hell-bent on out-stubborning an entire planet.

Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go mow the lawn.
>>
>>17272597
It's the same as being a woman, except you don't have to buy tampons.
Is surgery really a good way to confront your demons?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 816x960
>>17272761
Well they don't actually change gender, and semantically the term wrongly implies they do.

Really they will be stuck in some limbo all their life.

Ironically the whole media LGBT movement by its very existence pushes for subjugation rather than a dissolution of gender.

If all these people and the rest of the cognitively challenged cucked idiots on this planet opened their fucking eyes they would realise it's a much better path to universal acceptance and understanding. Not just of other people, but of ourselves as well.

If you really think getting surgery and externalising your issues will help you in some way, it should be even easier for you to believe that just forgetting about the external part of it will also help n a more meaningful way.
>>
>>17272819
Apart from differences related to hunting/gathering, copulating and nurturing (most of which can be overcome to a large degree) is there anything that's really relevant?
>>
>>17274575
>segregation rather than a dissolution of the idea of gender...
^^ Correction
>>
>>17274592
Cultural matters?
>>
>>17274524
we're not even fighting you. you're saying it like we are trying to attack you. some people in this thread may have but thats not the point of anything that was said. you dont need to fight us. its a problem you have within yourself. if you cant accept that then you simply want to be angry and lash out and feel like you're justified in doing what you said. why would anonymous posters have any vested interest in fighting you over anything? if you want to get riled up over this then fine but you're wasting your energy being upset about your issues instead of dealing with them in a healthy way. maybe you just want to be angry? no amount of reassignment therapy will erase your anger and underlying issues. you will still have all of the same problems you have now but worse. because nothing will ever be resolved unless you go to the root of the problem. people with problems who actually WANT to solve them go to the root cause and deal with it. if you keep on like how you are now you will just become more twisted and jumbled out.
>>
>>17274649
I don't care. If this kills me, it's how I want to die.

Fucked in the head or not, rain or shine, it's better to be a man.
>>
oh my is this thread still here
>>
>>17274667
but this is literally not true. women steer society at the base level and make more choices, have more freedom. ask any man rich or poor what they want and its a woman. womens desires and wants are always put before a man's because its the man's job to do this kind of dirty work. im not saying your life is easier but you will never have to deal with certain things males go through as a woman. society at large will treat you much differently even if you were ugly or fat or something.

people who are struggling against their fate are making more problems for themselves. your better off learning about your place in the world and embracing it. its like your trying to paddle upstream against the current. wasting valuable energy and time struggling for no reason. if you turn the boat around and just follow the flow you will have a much easier time.
>>
>>17274699
That's not how it works outside of the US.

Americans pamper their women. I almost married one, my family was disgusted by the way he let me take advantage him.

The female role simply never fit, not the way it is where I'm from nor the way where you're from. It felt bad inherently for being the female role.

My own body disgusts me for being female. The size, the shape, the texture, it's all wrong. I've done the best I can to be in shape and build muscle to make the disgust stop, but it won't. The mere thought of having breasts disgusts me.

You are truly incapable of coming close to understanding how much more impossible it is for me to live in this body than change it.

The human brain is the most complex computer in the known and recorded world. Your body is a meat puppet. One is easier to change than the other.

If I have to fight you, I will fight you. I'd rather not, but I will.
>>
I have no advice. You're fucked, your fundamental way of thinking is irreversibly terrible and no matter how far you're willing to go, it won't get any better.

I'd offer an apology, but I don't know you. I'm not quite sure how to offer advice in this field, because it's never occurred to me as a rational problem, but I can help troubleshoot it.

First, why are you asking about how to be a man? Shouldn't you know, if you feel like you're the wrong gender?

Second, what will change just because you go through a set of processes which will ostensibly make you a man? Does this change guarantee a solution to your not up-to debate problems?

Third, has it ever been a possibility for you to rise above gender and accomplish things not based on a loose understanding of masculinity, but rather through virtue? If not, could you think about the specific reasons as to why?

A reply to this post isn't necessary, feel free to contemplate these questions.
>>
>>17272597
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you'll always be a girl. No matter how hard you try, every single cell on your body will be XX. Forever.
>>
>>17272597
>Is there anything one ought to know about being a man that you can't learn from TV?

We're very bad at peeing standing up.

Sometimes it works, but most of the times you get a dual-stream and you have to choose between peeing on your shoes, or peeing on the floor.

Tri-streams are nightmare difficulty peeing, you're likely to get piss on yourself no matter where you aim

Sprinkler-streams are just game over, man.
>>
Sometimes the stream even aims backward, with no warning.
>>
>>17274737
you do want to fight because you keep struggling against what is plainly before you. it is not just american thing but through all history. wars fought and people die for the for women and for the whims women because women are the crown jewel of humanity. ask man rich or poor what he desires deep down it is a woman. your own disgust with yourself wont change this. your energy is going into the wrong outlet for you to be hating yourself when you could just accept the cards your dealt with instead. women bring life into the world thru birth. women move the species foward caring and nurturing their young enabling them to succeed. if you arent ugly, relatively normal looking then why hate your own body this much? once again this is something out of your control. you dont pick your parents or genes, why would you be able to pick this and think it just magically works out? male and female brain are also different. women have more active/empathy/multitasking brains.

you know you sound really backwards when you say its worse for you to go on normally than change it? this is like saying "my car is not perfect but it still runs fine. i can get to my destination no problem. but let me stop on the road. take out engine and try and replace the tires. oh these tires dont even fit, the engine isnt even the same company but i need to do this, i think its wrong" when in reality its working just fine. your own mind is against you right now and your making your own problems for whatever reason
>>
>>17274760
I'm asking for the same reasons any other young man raised exclusively by women who dislike men would ask.

Looking like a man will have others aknowledging me for a man. Demanding not to be seen or treated as a woman while obviously appearing like one would put me on the same level as the obese bitches who insist that dudes with sixpacks should love them for their personalities.

I can't love, date or even have sex with someone who sees me as a woman. And if we're being honest, neither could you.
>>
>>17274811
I don't want to be some pampered trophy. I am a human being and if I seem to ruin myself to be that way, I am happy about it.
>>
>>17274818
Well, then lets ask the logical question: what are the reasons that they have? Aren't those reasons usually because they don't feel like men? If so, then why is it that you made the comparison? Don't you believe that you are the wrong gender, and thus that the problem is not 'blending in', but simply your outward appearance?

What problem does becoming a man solve? If you became a man, through a hypothetical miracle, what would that change? What makes this change so necessary that you're willing to spend the better part of 8 years perpetually reinforcing this concept?

Again, I don't expect any real answers, my opinion that you have a mindset that's completely fucked hasn't changed.
>>
>>17274532
You're not being manly, you're being overdramatic.

>You are wrong and I am right, and this argument is over when I die or you give up.
>If I am wrong, I don't want to be right.
>If this kills me, this is how I want to die.

Life isn't a movie. Chill the fuck out, grow the fuck up, and get your nose out of your fairy tales books.
>>
>>17274818
You'll never look like a man though. People will always be able to tell.
>>
>>17274818
this is hypocrisy. dressing like a man acting like one or even getting a sex change doesnt make you a man. your still biologically a female and cant alter this. you would be no different from the people you are calling out right here. it seems like you are just on a tirade of hating men that hurt and betrayed you and you self righteously think you can do a better job than a man at being one. people wont magically accept that youre now a man, you will just become more stigmatized and if anything average people will stay away from you.

if you just let go of all that weight you would feel alot better.whatever happened to fuck your head this much sucks but you're basically acting really immature about it. normal people accept things they dont have control over, accept their emotions and insecurities, learn to love themselves and move on with their life. instead you're fixated on something that wont move your life fowards at all. you will still deal with all of the same problems.
>>
>>17272597
Let's discuss the *reasons* you want to have a sex change. We can't help you rethink your decision before we understand that.

>>17274795
Sounds like you've got some pressure problems in the hose there, champ! Time to visit the urologist.
>>
>>17274910
Have you ever looked at some guy in public and thought "that guy used to be a girl"?
>>
>>17274998
Instead of questioning WHY I'm doing it, allow me to ask: why not?

A woman's purpose is to be a man's property, sex source and produce children.

I am very likely infertile, I can't tolerate sex, I could not endure a pregnancy, and I haven't got a single nurturing cell in my body. I get irritated at pets for wanting care and attention, and if I can't be good to a dog, what the fuck makes you think I'd be any good of a mother?

I don't possess a single feminine virtue. Not one.

If I'm garbage for a woman to begin with, why not be a shit tier man instead? What, exactly, is anyone at all losing here?
>>
>>17274795
You should probably just sit down when you pee, then.
>>
>>17275020
You don't have to like/have children to be a woman...
>>
>>17275020
>I get irritated at pets for wanting care and attention, and if I can't be good to a dog, what the fuck makes you think I'd be any good of a mother?
Christ, if you can't be good to a dog you won't make even a half-decent man. Only whiny androgynous scenester-type wanker guys hate dogs.
>>
The truth is no one can define what a woman is. No one can define what a man is.
If you say it's DNA then you are not accounting for personality. If you count personality traits you are not accounting for feminine guys and masculine women. If you say hurr durr a womyn has a vagina you are reducing the issue to comically basic levels.
There is no answer. Gender is a spectrum. You can't "be a man" or "be a woman" you can only be you.
>>
File: notto disu shitto agen.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
notto disu shitto agen.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>17275054
>>
>>17275035
What else are women good for?

>>17275049
A dog understands "not now, fuck off". A kid doesn't. A kid will just try again and again, harder and louder and louder until you can't tolerate the shrieking anymore and punt that fucking gremlin in the face.

And you can't do that to a child.
>>
>>17275061
can you tell me what the fuck a woman is then? what is a woman? or are you an ignorant fuck?
>>
>>17275064
I'm a woman and I'm not having kids. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>17275010
Yes.
>>
>>17275080
>I'm a lighter but I don't light things. It's not a big deal.
>>
File: 1453595008871.png (114 KB, 457x361) Image search: [Google]
1453595008871.png
114 KB, 457x361
Normally, I don't post or call out trannies, but let me tell you what, having read this thread and your responses, I really don't know what else to do besides try to save you from what you're doing.

1. Your father left you and you live with your shiftless, trash sister and mother whose laziness you enable by acting as their provider.

2. You claim to feel like a man inside, but claim to have no idea what it's like to feel like a man. So which is it?

3. As other anons have pointed out, this seems way, WAY more like an issue of being female than of feeling like a man.

4. You work 'shift work' at a local factory. In any part of the world, this means that nearly everybody there is male.

So here's the deal that I see: your father runs off and abandons your family. The only women in your life are shiftless and lazy. You stated you work 'shift work' at a local factory, which means that you are surrounded by men providing for their families all the time. So of COURSE you feel strange about your identity, because firstly you lacked supportive parents of EITHER gender and secondly because you are already filling the void that your father left in the family. Essentially, your issue isn't that you truly want to be a man, but that you are already being forced into that role.

In addition to this, you have also latched onto this single core issue and decided that the solution was to literally become the man that you are already being because of your family. And if you move to another part of the world, you will continue to fill the role of being a male because it is all you know, thus continuing the cycle of ignoring what you actually are: a woman who was forced to act as a man.

You also stated that you haven't voiced such concern or anxiety because your psychologist would pull the plug on the tranny transition (AKA, he would force you to reevaluate your situation and identity problems rather than encourage them).
>>
>>17275104
1. My father didn't do shit. He did not even leave us. My mother didn't even kick him out as much as gently hoisting him outside. He signed the papers and procrastinated moving to his own place until mom got him a new apartment.

2. I consider myself a man, but aknowledge there are likely to be factors to manhood that I was not introduced to, due to not having been raised male.

3. What else is manhood than Not Being A Woman, then? Y'all first insist there is nothing to manhood, and then tell me I don't know shit, as if there IS something to be known. Which one is it?

4. About 60% of my coworkers are male, yes.

The women in my life are dedicated and hardworking, save for my shit sister whose narcissism doesn't allow her to fail to live up to that example, so she's shut down completely.

I started seeking help for trans issues when I was 14, and started working at the factory when I was 22, so there's a bit of a hole in your theory right there.
>>
>>17275010
Yep
>>
>>17275102
You do realize how many people live on this planet, right? Two adults not having children is helping more than hurting.
>>
>>17275148
What else is a woman good for?

Once you reach point zero, a shit-tier woman is equal to a shit-tier man. If you can't be one, you might as well be the other.
>>
>>17275156
Is this OP? If so then there's no use having this argument with you because you've made it very obvious that you're a stubborn, delusional, drama queen. It's not worth it.

You want people to accept you as a tranny, yet you're the one being a sexist asshole. Pick a fucking side.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x244
>this thread
>>
>>17275182
There are differences between men and women. If there weren't, why would there be transsexuals? What's the contradiction?
>>
>>17273187
>genders are social constructs
That's not how nature works you stupid fucking piece of shit.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.