[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Medical Records
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: medical_records.jpg (17 KB, 340x226) Image search: [Google]
medical_records.jpg
17 KB, 340x226
Can a medical professional lie and deny the fact that they've received medical records from another medical professional? The patient did sign a form for the release of medical records. But can a medical professional deny the fact that they received medical records?
>>
Anyone?
>>
he can lie about it but if that lie interferes with patient well being than he can be sued
>>
>>17272649

I just need to know if he ever received it and /or when. I remember telling my last medical professional if the new professional that I was planning to see wore a very specific type of attire and at one point diagnosed me with a specific diagnosis to label me as psychotic, to cover themselves that it could cause a panic attack reaction out of me. After seeing them a few times they wore this type of attire. A strong panic attack was created. I was later diagnosed with the mentioned diagnosis.

But till this day they deny ever receiving medical records.

I just need to verify and know the truth.

Not to sound like a pathetic whiny bitch(which I am well aware that I do) my life is particularly pretty fucked up.
>>
you've been making threads about this for months and you're still crazy. nobody is scheming against you, they're medical professionals trying to help.
>>
>>17272722
Have you contacted the old professional?
>>
>>17272734
They haven't responded to my voice mail. When I saw the old one he always called back.

>>17272728
Nope. My 1st post on this matter.
>>
>>17272728
I'm not sure this is the same guy. I think I remember who you're talking about, but he actually wanted to see his doctor's private notes. OP is only looking to conform receipt of records.
>>
>>17272759
it's the same asshole.
>>
>>17272759
Bingo. I would like to confirm receipt of records.
>>
I know it's you, you crazy asshole.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.