[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright adv, I'm trying to guys out. Teenagers gtfo So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: nobody gets the canticle.png (811 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
nobody gets the canticle.png
811 KB, 636x509
alright adv, I'm trying to guys out. Teenagers gtfo

So I'm (24) working construction right now and making decent money, but years of the hikki life is getting to me and I feel like I'd much rather transition it into a part time job and better myself in the meantime.

My ambition is to return to college and finish my >humanities major after a year. I'm in no debt, and know damn well that a summer of laboring isn't going to give me more than $4k in monies anyways- practically a throwaway in higher education. I figure hell, why not pick up another part time job and get multiple work experience for my resume? All the while working less hours a week so I can finally read all the books I've hoarded and make an effort to learn things. Construction/carpentry just isn't my natural competency and while I don't mind working it for experience I can't see career advancement happening in the near future...

I'm a vandweller, so overhead is surprisingly cheap.I just would be cutting the margins close and having to rely on debt to finish my university term. Is this a stupid idea? Tell it to me straight
>>
>>17272369
*you guys out

yeah yeah, I blame hiro
>>
>>17272369

>teenagers gtfo

the irony of this is astounding but ill take your psot as seriously as i can.

by which i mean, you are taking it a bit too seriously. either option is fine. neither option is perfect. thats just life. its all random arbitrary choices based on whatever feels better for that moment. neither cancels your long term plans so do what you want.

me personally id rather save extra money by keeping long hours, but im also of the mindset that i dont need to wokr aprt time just to find time to read.

just sayian. do waht you want though. let me assure you taht literally no choice here will actually hurt you in any real way.
>>
>>17272420
hey listen up you fucking faggot. You neither know how to type nor have a job worth a rat's ass so I don't give a fuck about your shitty opinions 1-800-kill-uslf that's what you need to dial
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.