[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl slaps me, why shouldn't I punch her in the throat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 350x271
If a girl slaps me, why shouldn't I punch her in the throat in "self defense"?
>>
Disproportionate response
>>
It's way more embarrassing for them if you just hold them down
>>
Why would a girl be slapping you in the first place? Why not remove yourself from the situation instead of escalating it?
>>
>>17272365

this really. punching her in the throat makes you look... dumb. just slapping her back with a smile on your face is way more satisfying. she realizes that you COULD punch her in the throat and essentially end her. that her slap in the face was like a mosquito bite to you where as your slap had so much force shes immediately crying and thankful you didnt close that fist.
>>
>>17272348
Because even you admit that this isn't valid self-defense.
>>
Because you should laugh in her face. It'll make her slap you again. Keep laughing and she'll keep slapping till she breaks down and cries. Then you fuck the shit out of her. If you hit her none of this happens.
>>
>>17272348
Because you'll go to jail.
>>
>>17272348
Slap her back. Equal rights deserve equal lefts.
Can't let these bitches step out of place man.
>>
>>17272348
I think we are living times in which you could perfectly slap back some bitch because of gender equality and stuff.
>>
>>17272348
Yeah even as a femanon I can clearly say slap her back. Thats it.
But dont beat the shit out of her, just slap back like she did.
>>
Nah you gotta tongue punch her taco
>>
>>17272348
Women are like children. If you kid hits you, would you punch them back?
>>
>>17272492
Non-western parents have no problem beating the shit out of their kids if they step out of line and it fucking works so there goes your faggot rhetorical question
>>
>>17272553
>Non-western parents have no problem beating the shit out of their kids if they step out of line and it fucking works
Considering we don't live in a 3rd world country or the 16th century, there are other ways to solve problems without a violent copout.
>>
>>17272492
l e l
e
l
>>
>>17272564
You're going to make a wonderful parent to a wonderful school-shooter one day.
>>
>>17272574
Actually a lot of school shooters seem to come from families who beat the shit out of them, so your logic is flawed there.. Not the same anon as that other one, and not trying to argue with you either - just pointing it out..
>>
>>17272611
Source or shut the fuck up
>>
>>17272574
>if you don't beat your kids they'll shoot up a school
I'm trying to understand how you made that logical leap
>>
>>17272623
He did make a rather outrageous claim but here's one for you. You know that little kid at the super market running around, grabbing everything off shelves, and just all around acting like a little shit in public. Guess what, his parents never disciplined him properly. There's a difference between beating your kid and spanking your kid. The latter is just fine because frankly it's all kids understand sometimes. They have to realize there are very real consequences to their actions and let's be honest scolding them pales in comparison to a physical lessons. inb4 psychological damage from verbal abuse, that's another argument for another day.

There's a difference between beating your kids, which is completely wrong, and spanking them, which I believe is 100% okay. It's a hard issue to discuss though what constitutes a spanking, but there are objective things we can agree on that would merit a spanking. Talking things out would be the best option but when you're dealing with kids it can be a problem. They aren't as rational and understanding as adults...
>>
>>17272639
>The latter is just fine because frankly it's all kids understand sometimes.
>>
>>17272668
>finding an extreme case
>this is suppose to represent every case

Try harder. Plus that's a nigger with no education, of course he's gonna act like a retard.
>>
File: intelligent looking woman.jpg (9 KB, 217x274) Image search: [Google]
intelligent looking woman.jpg
9 KB, 217x274
Slap her back, be dominant, don't we live in a more gender equal society? I swear, I've seen some women control their men like dogs and then one day the man just fucking explodes and beats the shit out of his wife.
>>
>>17272348
Yeah you can use self defence when in danger but that girl must but supper strong or you super weak too see a slap as anything other than a irritation.
>>
>>17272348

Because women in general are weaker. As a man, you can take a slap. You can possibly kill her if you punch her in the throat.

If she keeps getting handsy, restrain her. If she's going really wild - scratches, biting - an open-handed slap like the one in the picture will usually bring her to her senses.

If it doesn't, and there are witnesses around, loudly declare what you're going to do and make sure people see her aggression, and then bring her to the ground and ask a witness to get the police. If there are no witnesses, leave and then inform the police.
>>
>>17272348
A punch to the throat can kill a full-grown man. Another slap would be understandable (not justified, but understandable), but a punch to the throat could get you in some serious trouble.
>>
>>17272553
Who cares about non-Westerners?

This is our world, they can keep to themselves.
>>
>>17273182
Nah Brown Islamic Sperm is going to purge the western white vaginas starting with you anon get ready to get cucked
>>
>>17272348
>throat punch
Damn. right in the throat so im going to presume op gets straight to the point no words needed to shut a woman up, tell us how it goes.
>>
>>17272639
>It's a hard issue to discuss though what constitutes a spanking
What's so hard to discuss? Are we having left-handed vs right-handed arguments on 4chan now?
>>
>>17273186
No way, I love my children too much to let a disgusting thing be a part of them.
Plus I'm a white female. Brownies can get fucked with the rest of them. >>17273200
>>
>>17273942
White women are the second least replied to group on a dating site study, but the most selective. Give up, you'll never be master race.
>>
>>17273945
I think it was OkCupid, the least replied to were black women.
>>
>>17273945
I don't mind having one of the most attractive future offspring of 30XX, Abdullah. More options for us.

You know it's true. Plus your women secretly lust for white guys. I hear it all the time. "OMG His eyes are so beautiful OMG Hottest guy I've ever seen" There will be no white man without white woman either.
>>
Use your Sharingan to block the slap before it even connects, dumbass.
>>
>>17273973
This is why rape exists, to override all your stupid race hierarchy bullshit
>>
>>17272348
>If someone punches me in the arm. Why can't I smack them with a crowbar?
>If someone smacks my leg with a stick, why can't I shoot them with a gun?

Hmm... I wonder why.
>>
HOW CAN SHE SLAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
>>
>>17272428
He knows what he's talking about OP, take his advice
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.