[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20y NEET >go for a job interview at panera >cute Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1462173009031.jpg (60 KB, 450x331) Image search: [Google]
1462173009031.jpg
60 KB, 450x331
>20y NEET
>go for a job interview at panera
>cute Asian interviewer
>everything going well
>tell me about yourself
>fucking drop spaghetti everywhere

What the fuck happen? I rehearsed the answer to that type of question. Then when it came to it my mind went blank. I wasn't intimidated by the girl or anything. I kept pretty solid eye contact all throughout. With previous interviews it was worst. The behavior questions. Tell me about a time when.... I have never been able to answer, because I have never been in any of those situations.
>>
>>17272241
You were so worried about saying the perfect thing you clammed up instead of just talking.
>>
>>17272241
The best advice I can give you is if you get called in for a job, they basically like you from a qualifications standpoint. They just want to get to meet you, talk a bit. See if there is anything major wrong with you in person. See if there is good chemistry between someone who will presumably be your supervisor. They say there is no right or wrong answer for an interview question.

If you feel bad OP, my first real interview after college, I was so nervous I forgot my resume at home. So the dude walks in and goes "ok can I see your resume". I open my binder and didn't have it. I was like staring in my folder like FUCK. I was like I must've forgotten it. Then he makes me recite my resume and kept making remarks like "well if i had ur resume in front me i could ask you better questions". I literally just wanted to walk out of the interview. That fucking embarassed.
>>
>>17272550
Yeah I guess your are right.

>>17272573
Oh wow that must have been embarrassing.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.