[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have bad anxiety, can't really meet people orl >Use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (114 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
114 KB, 1440x1080
>Have bad anxiety, can't really meet people orl
>Use Tinder to try and meet girls
>Been talking to this one girl non stop for about two and a half weeks
>Met up once, plan to meet her again
>She's really great and I'm kinda into her, but no clue how she feels about me
>Can't stop panicking about "what if she actually think I'm clingy/annoying/wierd
>Not really flirty with her, because not knowing how she feels makes me terrified to try
>Also worried that if she is into me she'll think I'm not into her because I'm not being flirty and find someone else

How do I just chill the fuck out about this? Why can't I comprehend these things like a rational normal person?
>>
Rational time.

It's Tinder. She matched you. You matched her. You are both attracted to each other. This much is fact.

You talked with her. She talked with you. You both enjoyed the conversations and decided to meet. She likes your personality. This much is fact.

She likes you. This much is fact.
>>
>>17272118
Well I know she likes me, just trying to figure out in what way is freaking me out
>>
>I kinda lead all our conversations, she never really asks about me
>Responses to everything tend to be short "dammmmn" "lol nice" "I have geez"
>Always message her first (she tends to sleep in) because I've convinced myself if I wait for her to get to me I'll never hear from her again

I must be autistic or something. There's no way anyone normal can overthink this much
>>
>>17272141
Sexually duh
>>
>Find a good time to slip in a "btw I think you're really pretty"
>"awwh haha thanks"

Why do I feel like my compliment made her feel awkward and may even even creeped out.

WHY CAN'T A COMPREHEND THINGS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. AM I LITERALLY AUTISTIC? FUCK.
>>
>>17272502
You clearly need to figure out how adult dating works.

It isn't like highschool where you meet a girl, talk to her for a few weeks and then date.

You meet her, spend a few months (maybe even longer) developing a friendship, then if there are feelings on both sides then you guys go in an actual date vs. just hanging out. You may very well of scared her away with that.

Just because you met in Tinder doesn't mean you go straight to dating.
>>
>>17272561
HAHAHAA few months jesus christ, most girls fuck on the first date if you're not a complete beta faggot. tinder is not some fucking harry met sally friendship app.
>>
>>17272752
This

OP this is Tinder. She clearly is interested in you in some way. You met, she kept talking to you and she wants to see you again

Everything's fine man
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.