[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'll start off this by saying i've /practically/ made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1461162451255.jpg (24 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
1461162451255.jpg
24 KB, 600x438
i'll start off this by saying i've /practically/ made up my mind, however, i am open to input. I've already talked to my parents and sister about this, and they have been supportive, but have not given an answer, only a summarized: "we'll support whichever decision you make" so i need some outside input

TL;DR: girlfriend of 2 years started hanging around with guy i don't like. i tell her constantly to not hang around him, talk to him, etc. she goes to his house during the day, gets raped. she has filed charges, and is continuing on, she wants my support, i'm not really with it. contemplating leaving her

>dating for two years
>love her
>we build, etc
>few months ago, she meets guy in class
>think nothing of it
>they start talking more
>i dont cosign, tell her cut it out
>she deliberately ignores me
>i assume shes enamored with him
ok, ive flirted with girls while with her, so i cant say much
>tell her to cut it out one final time
>she doesnt listen
>last month, she hangs at his house (for whatever reason)
>later that evening she tells me she was raped by him
>look of disgust on my face
>i try to hide it as soon as possible
>no hug, just back pats
>tell her i love her etc, itll be okay
>im absolutely mad at her all this time
>she hasnt said much about where they are with the case
i dont care either
>she comes to me recently saying how glad she is to have me, is grateful for my support, blah blah
>dont care, just want to leave her
>i just cant get over the the fact she didn't listen

i know i cant control her, but its like what the hell
i dont even look at her the same anymore, just need input or something, also i dont think shes a whore or anything, but i cant cosign her deliberately ignoring me and then having this happen because i feel it'd happen again
>>
>>17272056
Bro you're literally getting cucked. She's cheating on you and using the rape as an excuse. After a few more weeks she's gonna start hanging with him again and is going to use some bullshit excuse as to why it's okay she's seeing him.

Point is she never got raped, she has consensual sex with him and is lying to you like the slut she is.

Dump her before you waste anymore time, effort and money on her than you already have. You fucked up enough by staying with her after all this.

Even by some slim chance she did actually get raped, she didn't listen to you. Telling her not to hang out with a guy ALONE while she has a boyfriend is not controlling. She should listen to you on this as you should listen to her on things like this. I doubt you'd hang out with a girl alone?

Get the fuck out of her life before she ruins yours even more.
>>
>>17272056
you are correct, op
this is a tough situation, and moralfags will no doubt chastise you for even thinking about leaving her. but you know the truth- a good woman would not have even maintained contact with this guy, let alone put herself in a position to be "raped". i put that in quotes because there is no way to know if she is only pressing charges in an attempt to keep you around. for all you or i know, she initiated the sex and then was overwhelmed by guilt afterward. add to all that, that she has been fucked by another man. for me, there is no redemption from that. if she were actually raped and it was proven, the only way i would stay with her would be if she provided me all of the guys personal info and watched as i laid vengeance upon him. even then, i dont know if i could continue a relationship with her, because it was her own questionable choices that led her to this situation.
>>
>>17272056
Some rapists will groom girls by pretending to be nice at first (including consensual sex) and then lure them into a false sense of comfort and surprising them with rape. If she's filing charges she's probably serious about it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.