[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've known a certain girl for ten years. We have romantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 534x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 534x586
I've known a certain girl for ten years. We have romantic history, but generally just tend to be close friends. Every few years though we'll give into our attraction to one another, hook up, and end up dating. This will continue for a few weeks until she freaks out, pulls a disappearing act on me, and we usually agree to just stay friends after everything's calmed down.

Well, surprise surprise, after having one of her new friends go on a date with me, said girl decided to profess her love for me again. A few weeks after that though, she started to disappear again. Fed up with her games, I called her out on it, and told her to grow up.

She said that she always thought we'd end up together; that she's always bailed because she's been too scared of her feelings for me getting in the way of her independence, but that this time would be different. That I'm the only guy she's ever loved this much, and she doesn't know how to handle it. She said she finds it hard to balance her career and me, because she loves me so much than when I'm around she just wants to neglect her career and do nothing but spend time with me, and she's worried she can't control that urge or doesn't like how powerless it makes her feel or some shit. But apparently seeing me with other women makes her feel equally powerless, and it's why she's never had a serious boyfriend who wasn't me.

Now, over the years, though I've been in a few serious relationships, she's never had a serious boyfriend, and people do refer to us as the local Ross and Rachel. It sucks, because I do get on with her about as well as any girlfriend I've ever had, and she knows me inside out from years of being friends, which is nice.

Should I believe her explanation for the constant bailing over the years though? Is this common for women?
>>
She sounds like a bitch lmao.
>>
>>17271995
She's also very sexually inexperienced, if that helps. She's cute, but she barely knows how to kiss, let alone do anything else. At least I know her intimacy issues aren't just confined to me - there's no way to be that bad if you're getting any sort of regular practice.
>>
>>17272002
>being this naive.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>17271984
youre the backup plan, anon
plan b. maybe even plan c
sorry about your luck
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.