[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok here goes I met a really nice girl last year. Really liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mindblown.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
2 MB, 200x200
Ok here goes

I met a really nice girl last year. Really liked her. Started talking with her and after two weeks asked her out. Told me she had a boyfriend. There were no indications she had one, no faceberg pics, no relation statuses etc. (she actually had one, not being trolled by a wymyn here). So I backed out, deciding not to chase a lost cause.

Fastforward to three weeks ago. Ran into her at work, she seemed really happy to see me. Something felt off, so I started talking to her again. We talked a lot the next few days (all faceberg, it's exam period and she doesn't leave the house except for her student job, because she's studying), and she seemed more open. So it's 2AM and she suddenly mentions she got cheated on, but isn't over him yet.

Up until today we talk practically every day. She initiates convos too, and keeps them going. She burned a candle for me because I was nervous for a fucking difficult exam, stuff like that. Stuff that's a bit way out there to show that she cares.

Now here is my dilemma:

How the hell do I handle this? If I wait because she needs to heal, I'll probably get fucking friendzoned. And if I ask her out now, I'll probably risk coming on too strong, and not respecting her healing period (never been cheated on but I can imagine it takes some time).

So anons, what is your /adv/ice?
>>
>>17271955

If you're really interested in a relationship with this girl, wait it out.

If you're not, move on.

Risk and reward. Thats it.
>>
>>17271965

She told me she got dumped three weeks ago. Could it be that in this time she warmed up to me? Because there have been subtle hints (i think, i still have a penis and could be reading it totally wrong), like "i'm going to watch the footy after my exams" while she knows nothing about it and she knows i like it.

and

"i'm going out wednesday, thursday and friday"

Fucking conflicted m8. I guess i'll wait and see
>>
>>17271955
Dude just be open about it. Ask her basically what you asked us. Is she over it? Is she ready for something? My advice is just wait. If she friendzones you then she's not right for you and she was using you as an emotional buffer
>>
>>17271981

Sounds reasonable. Thanks
>>
>>17271955

>being the rebound

OP don't.
>>
>>17272040
This. Dude she's in a weird place. Try to control yourself and abstain from catching feelings
>>
>>17272040

When we first met a year ago we really clicked, really good conversation for like two weeks where she didn't mention a boyfriend. Women always mention the boyfriend one way or another when they are not interested at all. Also fucking crazy how much we have in common.

>>17272044

Too late my friend.

But I get that I shouldn't get my hopes up. And i'll respect her being in a weird place. Again I have never been cheated on so i have no idea what she's going through
>>
>>17272057
She's going through hell. And she's confused about how she feels. Her whole reality has been uprooted. She didn't tell you about him because it's been on the rocks. If she was happy with him she'd mention it almost immediately, so it's not that you clicked you just met her at a time when she was starved for attention. You seem like a good dude. Just let her go and I know it hurts but she has to make an effort and it has to be because she likes you not because she's lonely
>>
>>17272299
Thanks Anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.