[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend likes to watch me have sex with her friends, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 204916-peachmp8a.png (233 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
204916-peachmp8a.png
233 KB, 423x640
My girlfriend likes to watch me have sex with her friends, the only problem is, her friends are all nerdy fat girls and I want to fuck someone who is actually attractive. My friends say I'm living the dream, a girlfriend who basically gave me a stable of horny women, but its no fun if I feel like I'm plowing a bunch of autistic turbo nerds who need to lay off the McDonalds. What do I do?
>>
I'm slightly ashamed at how turned on I am by this
>>
What about your girlfriend herself?
>>
>>17271816
Shes very attractive, shes nerdy but not as nerdy as her friends. I love sex with her but she doesn't seem to enjoy it nearly as much as watching me
>>
>>17271781
You don't have to fuck anyone you don't want to. If your gf cares about you, I don't think it's something to leave someone over if you tell her.
>>17271836
Your girlfriend is attractive. You are fucking someone attractive.

And ya, I also think you are lucky as fuck. You got your gf who is attractive (as you said), and she is letting you sleep with others. That's pretty great. In comparison I'm sitting here on a year long dry spell.
>>
>>17271781
no pussy is bad pussy
just go along with it
>>
>>17271861
>>17271862
Its hard, her friends are cringy as fuck, one has all these weird costumes... and it makes me feel fucking awkward. Another always has hairy legs and pits, dresses like an emo or goth, and she always smells like Whiskey or Vodka and likes getting choked and her hair being pulled and being slapped and its a bit much for me... the other two are pretty normal, just fat as fuck. When my girlfriend watches me fucks multiples at once I feel like I'm fucking a couple of sweaty amorphous blobs while being teased by a hot girl masturbating furiously.
>>
>>17271878
>yfw your girlfriend's kink is actually degradation
>>
>What do I do?
If cucking your girlfriend makes you feel uncomfortable, then dump her. If you're just upset that you're fucking fatties, then convince them to go to the gym with you.
>>
>>17271883
Holy shit. The truth comes out...
>>
>>17271883
what do you mean?
>>17271888
They won't, they're fat lazy nerds who barely care about their appearance. She has attractive friends but apparently isn't attracted to them.
>>
>>17271781

Well ask yourself this important question OP...

If she likes sharing you, what will be your honest unadulterated reaction if she asks you to share her? Don't think that this isn't a real possibility. Equitably you would be the asshole in this situation if you went along with being shared and didn't reciprocate for her.

How would you feel about watching her get plowed by a fat autistic neckbeard?

If this thought bothers you then bring it up to her. If she seems even remotely considerate of the idea, then break up with her on the spot and dont waste your time anymore. It would be a matter of time before she is fucking all kinds of men.
>>
>>17271906
I already agreed to let her have sex with other guys... even ones I don't pick out she just has to tell me first, but honestly, she doesn't seem interested in that, she likes watching me in sexual acts.
>>
>>17271914

That doesn't bother you? It seems awfully unfair. She can pick out any well hung Adonis if she wants to and she gives you a harem of amorphous blobs? And she has to watch?

Sounds kind of unfair. I would rather the relationship be closed or over.
>>
>>17271921
I picked out guys for her, she didn't want to have sex with them so I lifted the stipulation that I was going to pick them out. She hasn't picked any out, its like she is barely attracted to men...
>>
File: kornohbaby.jpg (8 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
kornohbaby.jpg
8 KB, 177x278
Ok here goes

I met a really nice girl last year. Really liked her. Started talking with her and after two weeks asked her out. Told me she had a boyfriend. There were no indications she had one, no faceberg pics, no relation statuses etc. (she actually had one, not being trolled by a wymyn here). So I backed out, deciding not to chase a lost cause.

Fastforward to three weeks ago. Ran into her at work, she seemed really happy to see me. Something felt off, so I started talking to her again. We talked a lot the next few days (all faceberg, it's exam period and she doesn't leave the house except for her student job, because she's studying), and she seemed more open. So it's 2AM and she suddenly mentions she got cheated on, but isn't over him yet.

Up until today we talk practically every day. She initiates convos too, and keeps them going. She burned a candle for me because I was nervous for a fucking difficult exam, stuff like that. Stuff that's a bit way out there to show that she cares.

Now here is my dilemma:

How the hell do I handle this? If I wait because she needs to heal, I'll probably get fucking friendzoned. And if I ask her out now, I'll probably risk coming on too strong, and not respecting her healing period (never been cheated on but I can imagine it takes some time).

So anons, what is your /adv/ice?
>>
>>17271943

i'm such a fucking moron, was supposed to be a new thread

gonna make one now
>>
>>17271936

Weird. It does sound like she is more attracted to her women friends than you or men. I would wonder if I was just some sex toy or novelty that will get boring after a while.

I mean, your relationship with her sounds like a lot of fun, no lie. I would get tired of it after awhile. If I really like a girl I want that close intimacy. Do you think you would want that eventually? Fucking is fun, but if all that exists between you is being friends who fuck, is that satisfying long term or will one or the two of you want a change of scenery after awhile?
>>
>>17271943
YOU FAGGOTINI LOL

This totally fucked me up. I'm high as a giraffes nuts and this fucked with my head. You hear? I'm h-i-g-h! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! It's the fucking tits!!
>>
>>17271781
OP why don't' you just ask your gf if its cool to pick up hotter girls at a bar?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.